Fiancee' says I'm too big

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiancee' tells me that I am too big and hurt her a little. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

I know this sounds like a contradiction to my previous post about her not being able to take all of me while on top because my legs are so big. But, aside from her being on top as a possible solution to this size problem, what else is there?

How long did it take some of you ladies to adjust to your guy's size?

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Fiancee'

That's the funniest damn thing I've read all week. If you don't know how to make the keyboard do the diacritic over the first e > é < then the form is to just write fiancee. Please don't introduce an apostrophe in to the mix. The poor apostrophe is abused enough already.

On the topic of your thread, you don't say how long you've been together and having sex so far... Perhaps you've found her limit already.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me somewhere between 4 and 6 months to adjust to my biggest partner. It was so long ago, I don't really remember. The girth was always fine, but at first, the length was just a tiny bit too much. This was not a big adjustment. My partner before him had thinner, but only had an inch shorter.

Last edited:

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got the same issue. Even though I'm by no means huge, I hurt my fiance every time just about. Actual penetration usually can't go on for more than 10 minutes without too much pain, so we have adapted to a lot of other foreplay techniques. Sometimes it takes a lot of work to get around such issues. Either you love them enough for other reasons to put up with the inconvenience, or you don't and you move on. Either way, just be honest with each other.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are eight years and two children into our relationship, and still fighting the same issue. For many couples, the situation changes and sex becomes easier. For the rest of us you eventually get used to the idea that intercourse isn't easy and keep loving one another.

cherryblossom01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd suggest more foreplay, but... I suppose there's a limit to that, especially if you're really big or shes really small. Don't forget proper lubrication :)

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fiancee'

That's the funniest damn thing I've read all week. If you don't know how to make the keyboard do the diacritic over the first e > é < then the form is to just write fiancee. Please don't introduce an apostrophe in to the mix. The poor apostrophe is abused enough already.

On the topic of your thread, you don't say how long you've been together and having sex so far... Perhaps you've found her limit already.

OMG I like totally agree how dare you sir, how dare you! You come in to this forum and don't know how to perform trivial keyboard commands! I am disgusted. I am so glad we have people here that are smart enough to point this out. Where would we be without them? In a jungle of grammatical errors!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
By the way, are you still pumping?

I've been pumping for a little more than two weeks [...] I really like pumping and feel as though it is a PE technique that is really working for me.

Why are you trying PE if your fiancée already finds it too big?

Also, does the woman you were married to back in February of this year know you now have a fiancée. Seems a rather quick transition, if you don't mind me saying so.

When my wife and I first got together, she would often bleed after sex and I could feel myself hitting her cervix a good percentage of the time. Now, nearly seven years later, there's no blood unless she's on the rag and I don't feel her cervix nearly as often as I used to.

There's no infidelity and I've actually gotten a little longer (through PE) since her and I first hooked up. So, what gives?

And in this 7 year marriage how long did it take her to get used to your size? Maybe your experiences there could be of some use in this relationship. :wink:

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, are you still pumping?

Why are you trying PE if your fiancée already finds it too big?

Also, does the woman you were married to back in February of this year know you now have a fiancée. Seems a rather quick transition, if you don't mind me saying so.

And in this 7 year marriage how long did it take her to get used to your size? Maybe your experiences there could be of some use in this relationship. :wink:

Damn, you got me!

It's the same woman. Because the state we live in recognizes common law marriage (after living together for 6 mo.), I go back and forth between calling her my wife and calling her my fiancee, depending on who I'm talking to.

Also, I stopped pumping once she told me it was getting too big.

Do you have any more interrogation techniques for me? Because what I really need are useful suggestions regarding my original post.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, you got me!

It's the same woman. Because the state we live in recognizes common law marriage (after living together for 6 mo.), I go back and forth between calling her my wife and calling her my fiancee, depending on who I'm talking to.

Do you have any more interrogation techniques for me? Because what I really need are useful suggestions regarding my original post.

You ARE dumb, Pyle. But do you expect me to believe you don't know WIFE from FIANCE!?

This guy doesn't reserve any sort of response. Serious or otherwise. Oops...

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, you got me!

I figure everybody deserves enough rope to hang themselves...didn't take you much at all

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You ARE dumb, Pyle. But do you expect me to believe you don't know WIFE from FIANCE!?

This guy doesn't reserve any sort of response. Serious or otherwise. Oops...

I'm not saying anything about the OP one way or another, but I have a friend who does this. She calls her partner, her husband, her fiancee, or her partner depending on the mood she's in and who she's talking to. She's not married to him but they've been together for around 10 years. She also wears a ring.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Damn, you got me!

You really do think we are dumb, don't you?

The wife / fiancée thing is not the red flag.

You ask how long it takes for someone to adjust:

My fiancee' tells me that I am too big and hurt her a little. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

How long did it take some of you ladies to adjust to your guy's size?

And yet you have another post on the site explaining how your partner has become used to your size:

When my wife and I first got together, she would often bleed after sex and I could feel myself hitting her cervix a good percentage of the time. Now, nearly seven years later, there's no blood unless she's on the rag and I don't feel her cervix nearly as often as I used to.

Now I'd be surprised to find you have a partner at all.

Silly lying boy - go away.

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anybody has something useful regarding my original post, I appreciate the input. Otherwise, please move on to another post.