final scene in boogie nights

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If my memory serves me correct this topic has been discuss before as to whether it was real or fake. I think someone did post a screencap othe the scene your looking for. Try doing an indepth search of this site

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
During the cast commentary about that scene he states that his real dick when hard is about as big as what's seen there with the prosthetic.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His character was supposed to be based on John Holmes. If so, that fake cock was much too skinny!
Yeah, definitely too skinny, but I think P.T. Anderson was trying to aim for a Holmes looking cock by having it long and hanging like Holmes' cock usually was. It puts a smile on my face seeing that they went for that kind of look, instead of having some ridiculous big, fake penis that pointed out.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I wonder how much, if any, of that is his real dick showing. Are these prosthetics complete sheaths or do they simply attach it near the end of his dick. And might that account for it being thin since it's attached to his flaccid dick? If any of you here are special effects artists I'd appreciate an answer.:biggrin::tongue: