Finally Swallowed My Own Cum

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dated a guy once who tasted his own cum on one occasion. Reason being, is because I told him how horrible it tasted. I've swallowed cum many times in my life, but his was just too gross. The only guy I had encountered this with. I told him to taste it himself. He said it didn't taste too bad, but oh well. He can swallow it himself if he wants it swallowed that bad!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shooting into a glass and then drinking from it does not compare to the real thing. You have missed the best parts of a man shooting into your mouth. The best for me is the swelling of the head.Then the spasms and flexing of the shaft as it shoots out it's load.
Even if it takes place outside of the mouth, and is directed into to the opened mouth. The being caught off guard when the first drops hit your tongue or lips..it is a great sensation.
So if you want the "real" feel...and wish to try it on your own, just flip those legs over your head and aim .......:cool:

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice description BBB2.5,thats a bit o' a turnon.
I wasnt going to comment;but,when I saw that BBB' mentioned the pelvis over the head move,I had to say something.I was thinking the same thing as I started reading from the top.
Book by Dr.Griffin on .male.com bookstore, little book on Auto-fellatio.
Its a bit like a yoga maneuver.You have to do a bit of prep. to get your body stretched good and limber.
Except for those of you that have a long cock already, then you dont have to strain too much.
I want to get to 9-10",so I can do it right.^_^

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never want to swallow after I've already cum... I hear from others this is pretty normal... the urge just goes away after you're spent.

So... therefore, I rarely eat my own jizz.... in fact, every time I've done it, I've been kind of bored by the whole thing....

But, in the heat of passion and someone else cumming... I gobble it up. THE BEST. And then I EXPLODE.

Everybody's cum is different. And some are just plain sour... not pleasant at all. So, don't give up. Most are very tasty... sometimes sweet, sometimes spicey, etc.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As an experimenting teen, many years ago, I was giving a friend a BJ, not even thinking about what was about to happen. All of a sudden he put his hand behind my head and began his steady pumping in to my mouth as he came. As teens we produced a lot of come day after day as the hormones kicked in.

I had no time to think or react. It was HOT, Thick, Sweet But Offensive at the same time. He unloaded very quickly and it was over in seconds.

He appologized over and over, saying he didn't mean to come in my mouth. It only happened again, about 30 times while we were friends.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I was giving a friend a BJ, not even thinking about what was about to happen. All of a sudden he put his hand behind my head and began his steady pumping in to my mouth as he came. .... It only happened again, about 30 times while we were friends.
Where were the friends like that when I was a teen?

Or now, for that matter?

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where were the friends like that when I was a teen?

Or now, for that matter?

We were around, you just didn't know it. None of my other friends got to recieve my talents. This particular friend and I were always comfortable together as kids and experimented a LOT.

We grew up normal, married , with kids etc. I do miss those days though.

Black&Strong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not tryna pass judgements or anything, but cuming in a glass and drinking it? Thats umm.. speacial. I mean if accidently had it touch my lips when it was uncontrolable, and it wasnt gross, but i couldnt imagine drinking a glass of it. And if u wanted to know what cum taste like, taste some elses

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Getting back to the topic....Because I have tasted come before many years ago, I think nothing of it. Every now and then when my wife and I are really hot and going at it, I'll fuck her until I can feel a nut begin to build in my balls.

Ever so slowly I'll continue fucking and stopping, building up that nut. Then at the right moment, I'll pull my cock out so that only the head is still in her pussy and I'll begin to contract on my prostate, pushing out a few hard streams of come. Call it an orgasm, but it's not 100% !

I'll do this only a couple times at best. Then I begin to lick her hot pussy while my come is running out. The mix of her juices and my come is undescribable. This is mostly pre-come, and a lot of it. It's very liquidy and has a sweet taste to it.

The difference is, normal ejaculate is somewhat thick and chunky with a bitter/sweet taste. Pre-come is smooth and velvety and sweeter.

My wifes orgasm is unbelievable at this point, and I also get to blow my load, again ! All while the taste of my own come is in my mouth. It's not gross at all, but you have to be "hot" and in the mood !

Fandango

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love a girl who milks me than makes me drink it, then an hour later she sucks me off the kisses me so i get my own load twice BONUS

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Each to their own, live and let live .... but jerking into a glass and drinking your own spunk grosses me out ... yuk!
You mean to tell us that you wouldn't eat the cum from that big ol dick of yours? lol What is the world cumin' to?? lol