Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the taste of my own, but diet has everything to do with how cum tastes. I eat lots of fruit and vegetables, and I'm a big fan of Mexican food... So, mine tastes a little sweet, a little salty and slightly peppery. It would probably make a good salad dressing. ;)

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can suck myself off, so am always swallowing my own cum. If I am really horny I can have a second orgasm very quickly afterwards, some times that second one is even more intense.

SuperStud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I've been jerking off for many years, and even though I enjoy firing loads of jit out of my cock, I've never had any desire to taste it myself. That's a woman's job.

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have had that problem of backing out, after every one saying it all tasts diffrent I dont know waht mine is like, will i think i will have to find out. will let yous know.

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well after stating that i was going to try, had a night at home, had a grate wank, shot a huge load must of wanted something.
Then i backed out, haha, it is the weirdes felling get yourself all worked up and then nothing,
sorry guys will have to try harder.

D_Sherman_Shuttlebottom

Account Disabled
Media
I don't normally, but every once and a while, it's nice to give myself a facefull of my own cum. It's hot and degrading to spread it on my face and taste it. It always tastes better if you eat fresh fruit and/or avoid alcohol, cigarettes, or asparagus.

merde1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've tried my own cum multiple times and quite like it.... I actually like the taste of precum the best! It just gets me so hot to taste as I'm stroking....

curiousincanada

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've wanted to for a while now, but, as most people, I end up backing out every time.
The closest I've got, is tasting my precum that is on my hand.

I've gone so far as to try and shoot into my mouth, but, the second I cum, I back out before anything, and my cum comes out slowly, so it never happens. Truly, only once have I actually squirted cum. Wish I could do it more.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
curiousincanada...amazing most guys are same...but once you get past the mental thing..catching a load is a rush that surpasses the fear of backing away...i too was afraid...i talked my wife into taking a load and sharing with me in the snow-balling thing...damn what a thrill...she does not get into playing with cum, but allows me the expierence...which inturn gives me the thrill to give her more of what she needs...try it may do same for you...and know it does not make you gay...it makes you feel better about being sexual...as i have said before..what happens in between the sheets is cool, as long as no one gets hurt.

aryn2k9

Just Browsing
Media
I've only swallowed my own cum once. After masturbating on my back for quite a while, I kicked my legs above my head and directed my cum right into my mouth. None even hit my lips. I was REALLY horny at the time. It was definitely an experience, but I haven't been THAT horny in a while.

curiousincanada

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I gotta try that next time, might work for me too. Actually I'm hugely horny, have been the last 2 days, been fighting the urge so when I do go for it, it'll be that much more.

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have cummed into my mouth lots of times- just did seconds before writing this, but always chicken out of swallowing and just did again. I think I did swallow once but find it hard to do it again.

you swallowing your own load makes me sooo hard... i wish i could swallow it

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i first learned to perform auto-fellatio and i was able to suck past the head i grew curious about what my cum would taste like.

I orgasmed into my mouth, didnt really notice much of a taste but found the texture to be very strange so i spat it out.

Another time i went all the way and made a point of swallowing my sperm after self sucking, cumming into my mouth seemed to go on forever and made me feel a little ill (like if you've eaten too many sweets or cake).

Another time i got curious what it would be like to masturbate into my mouth, so on my back with my legs behind my head i orgasmed into my mouth, it felt very odd as i spurted several times, the taste wasnt so good and cause i kept cumming it nearly made me gag.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i luv the smell taste feel texture everything about my cum, and other dudes. i've just always been into it. i shoot it directly into my mouth, or sometimes shoot it into a pair of briefs and suk it out, lick it off my fingers, off the sheets off the mirror...well you get the idea. i luv the idea of recycling , after eating a big load of my own cum i feel extremely horny it's like red bull for my cock.