Finally Swallowed My Own Cum

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Recently I shot a couple of spurts directly into my open mouth, laying down with my legs pulled up a little. It was hot. Not that much taste but smooth and warm.
I will do it again.

runnerforlife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I strated tasting my cum after my then gf asked me to. After cumming in her mouth she caught me by surprise and kissed me on the mouth. I was very surprised...it was warm and had very little taste. It made her very wet to see me tasting my own cum. From time to time I will unload in my hand and slurp it up.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I strated tasting my cum after my then gf asked me to. After cumming in her mouth she caught me by surprise and kissed me on the mouth. I was very surprised...it was warm and had very little taste. It made her very wet to see me tasting my own cum. From time to time I will unload in my hand and slurp it up.

Yep....that is how me and wife started it...and yes i get to finish it as regular part of sex session....to me the lingering flavor gets me hard thru the day....and keeps me happy.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I tried it years ago and kind of liked it, but then developed a position with edging where I could aim at my mouth and the first two big spurts would hit my open mouth which was a big turn on. I still do it occasionally and still like it. It tastes pretty netural and I always swallow it. Also, not too long ago I had a guy shoot into my mouth and found that I really liked the sensation. I didnt swallow it as it was a lot and I wasnt sure I could without gagging.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tastes/smells like bleach? I sucked a guy once with cum like that (and it was lumpy cum too). It was probably the only time I have gagged because of the taste of cum - almost a caustic/chemical taste. Not pleasant in any way. I told the guy how his cum tasted and he got offended. I wondered if he was doing drugs of some kind that made his cum taste like that.

Not being able to SS, it's been awhile since I've tasted my own jism but the taste of it reminded me of the smell of Clorox.

And bleach is certainly not my choice of condiments! :tongue:

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can self-suck so I can just cum in my own mouth, although is soon as I blow I immediatly regret it

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, what you need to do is roll over on your back, and flip your legs over so your cock is right over your face. Practice it before you start whacking off so it doesn't interrupt you when you go to do it.

Then when you're getting close to shooting, go for it. Shoot all over your face. Cum is MUCH better -- actually, it's really good -- when it's fresh from the source.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have eaten my cum out of my wife, tasted it from her mouth and licked it off her ass. now she has a boyfriend to fuck her and i am stuck eating it from my hand, it was much more fun getting it from her but i still eat it sometimes anyway.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've eaten my cream pie load as it was oozing out of my wife's pussy. I've cum on her clit and licked up the cum. I've snowballed more loads than I can count from my wife's mouth. I've even snowballed a load of cum from her pussy to her mouth and finally back to me for swallowing. Each and every time I've enjoyed it a lot. Best benefit is that my wife really gets turned on when we do it.
Also guys, after getting over your first hesitations, you will find it easier and easier as you do it more and more. If you expect someone else to swallow your load, than why can't you eat it too. Start with licking up your precum. Precum tastes better than a full load
The taste of cum can depend on what you eat, so experiment.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love my own cum any way I can get it. Love to eat out of a pussy or from my b/f's mouth or my hand. When younger, I could self suck. Never needed a date. lol Sometimes I would cum in a rubber then suck it out after. YUM