First time anal for bi-curious

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So I got fucked for the very first time the other day.

I was feeling horny and posted for oral on CL... the guy was another bi dude who had the house to himself while his family was out.

I went over and he went to town on my dick and was really into it, but then lifted my legs up and started rimming me (another first). Now, LOL.. I have never actually looked at my asshole in a mirror or anything, but he said it drove him crazy and called it 'pretty' and kind of talked me into getting fucked. I think the sensation of being rimmed for the first time just took over and I said yes.

I flipped over while he grabbed a condom and some lube. His room was really messy and my head was kind of sitting over the edge of the low bed. I could see dirty underwear and socks and a playboy magazine peeking out from under the box spring

He was hung avg (6.5") and not too thick, just a bigger head, but my hole was super tight so he slid in and I did scream a little bit into the mattress. He put my legs together and spread my cheeks apart and kind of went to town. It kind of burned in a weird way, like it felt really warm and there was a lot of friction. It wasn't super painful, just really odd. After a little while, he pressed his body against mine and jackhammered, and started hitting something that made it feel awesome. I was moaning and writhing and he grunted into my ear about how hot my tight ass felt wrapped around his dick.. the whole experience made me feel sexy in a way I hadn't before.

I know this is a long story, but it made me wonder what it's like to actually slide into a virgin ass. I've never done anal of any kind, and it wasn't something that appealed to me, but this guy went wild after seeing my asshole, so now I'm considering it.

I also am curious about condom-less sex (after verifying someone's HIV/STI status, of course), and how it feels to have someone cum inside your ass.

Thanks in advance for any comments, stories, advice, etc.

penilehead

Experimental Member
Media
Remember that even if the other person has the same HIV status as you do, the other venereal diseases haven’t been eradicated. How can you realistically verify that your partner is STI-free? How many diseases would they have to have been tested for? Can you be sure that an infection hasn’t been contracted after the test? Can you take your partner’s word that they are disease-free? How would you know that they are certain and not just making an assumption because of lack of symptoms? How would you know they are not lying? I would lie myself, so I couldn’t trust someone else.

Some STIs may be relatively east to cure, but others, the viral ones like herpes and HPV (genital warts), are incurable. Also as a man, if you had to contract a venereal disease, where would you rather have it, in your anus or your penis? I’d say the anus, being internal, is more vulnerable. And don’t forget that the mucus membranes in the mouth can become infected as well. Dentists are taught to examine the mouth for symptoms of venereal disease.

Use a condom.

Reactions: Trigger22

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
Remember that even if the other person has the same HIV status as you do, the other venereal diseases haven’t been eradicated. How can you realistically verify that your partner is STI-free? How many diseases would they have to have been tested for? Can you be sure that an infection hasn’t been contracted after the test? Can you take your partner’s word that they are disease-free? How would you know that they are certain and not just making an assumption because of lack of symptoms? How would you know they are not lying? I would lie myself, so I couldn’t trust someone else.

Some STIs may be relatively east to cure, but others, the viral ones like herpes and HPV (genital warts), are incurable. Also as a man, if you had to contract a venereal disease, where would you rather have it, in your anus or your penis? I’d say the anus, being internal, is more vulnerable. And don’t forget that the mucus membranes in the mouth can become infected as well. Dentists are taught to examine the mouth for symptoms of venereal disease.

Use a condom.

You can test for the important ones. Everything past those aren't really that serious

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Use a condom.

STD free or not.. I can't imagine sticking my bare dick in a poop-shoot.. don't get me wrong, I love anal, but I will never do it without a rubber... I just don't want sh*t on my favorite toy! I don't even remove the condom myself, the receiver does that..

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love barebacking too but I don't for obvious reasons. After a long enough monogamous relationship and testing then we can go there but not until then. Still, I love watching vids of barebacking with cum just oozing out.... The part I don't fully understand (and going back to the diseases that can spread) how can a guy eat cum from another guy's ass OR suck his dick after he just takes it out? Yuck! The taste of lube is enough to make me gag.

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just started a relationship with my best bud. his dick is as thick as my wrist and he bent me over in the shower. I'd never thought of myself as a bottom, and will fuck him at some point, but I had no idea getting pounded felt so good. he was impatient when penetrating, but used a ton of lube. it hurt a lot less than I anticipated....

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a little while, he pressed his body against mine and jackhammered, and started hitting something that made it feel awesome. I was moaning and writhing and he grunted into my ear about how hot my tight ass felt wrapped around his dick.. the whole experience made me feel sexy in a way I hadn't before.

I know this is a long story, but it made me wonder what it's like to actually slide into a virgin ass. I've never done anal of any kind, and it wasn't something that appealed to me, but this guy went wild after seeing my asshole, so now I'm considering it.
Long story, but you didn't tell us the end, lol - did you come? Did he?

ransi0987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is great. I tried anal sex 1 time with a very patient black fell who has a cock about 8x6 or so. He slowly tried to get in me it took forever so I gave up. He told me he was about 3 inches in, any way when I decided to leave got in my car believe me my ass was on fire and I had a big hard on. What does it feel like when you have a cock all the way in you?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real pleased you had what sounds a great 1st time experience
dare i say augers well for future whatever,s....
Nice of the guy to treat you well and your reciprocating, sometimes it can be a real bugger - so i have heard.,

Suggest you use Condoms matey - especially if its casual i would think days of cumming inside BB are long gone, unless with a proven long term safe partner...enuf said

I would think your desire to be a top makes sense as your curious, then you may get to determine your preference be it top/bottom
All the BEST for future liasions with whomever
enz

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Super hot story - thanks for sharing! Good for you for following through with your curiosity.
It can't be said enough, so I'll say it as well - USE A CONDOM! Save barebacking for your J/O fantasies. If this guy is hooking up with you on CL, chances are he's doing the same with other guys as well, and if he's willing to have unprotected sex with you, that doesn't say much about his level of safety. Don't risk it - it's just not worth it. HIV can take up to six months until detected, so even if he was tested the day before, it doesn't mean much. I've also had friends who have gotten nasty fungal infections on their cocks from barebacking due to all the bacteria lingering back there. Eww....
So yes on condoms and YES for more hot fucking experiences for you, man! Enjoy!!

Skaarrj

Experimental Member
Media
So I got fucked for the very first time the other day.

I was feeling horny and posted for oral on CL... the guy was another bi dude who had the house to himself while his family was out.

I went over and he went to town on my dick and was really into it, but then lifted my legs up and started rimming me (another first). Now, LOL.. I have never actually looked at my asshole in a mirror or anything, but he said it drove him crazy and called it 'pretty' and kind of talked me into getting fucked. I think the sensation of being rimmed for the first time just took over and I said yes.

I flipped over while he grabbed a condom and some lube. His room was really messy and my head was kind of sitting over the edge of the low bed. I could see dirty underwear and socks and a playboy magazine peeking out from under the box spring

He was hung avg (6.5") and not too thick, just a bigger head, but my hole was super tight so he slid in and I did scream a little bit into the mattress. He put my legs together and spread my cheeks apart and kind of went to town. It kind of burned in a weird way, like it felt really warm and there was a lot of friction. It wasn't super painful, just really odd. After a little while, he pressed his body against mine and jackhammered, and started hitting something that made it feel awesome. I was moaning and writhing and he grunted into my ear about how hot my tight ass felt wrapped around his dick.. the whole experience made me feel sexy in a way I hadn't before.

I also am curious about condom-less sex (after verifying someone's HIV/STI status, of course), and how it feels to have someone cum inside your ass.

Thanks in advance for any comments, stories, advice, etc.

God I wish this happened to me, i've never been with a guy, but i want to

Skaarrj

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I just sit there masturbating thinking about how hot that situation is. Being a bottom seems like it would feel good to me, but I'm scared to do it for my first time because of how painful it is.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I just started a relationship with my best bud. his dick is as thick as my wrist and he bent me over in the shower. I'd never thought of myself as a bottom, and will fuck him at some point, but I had no idea getting pounded felt so good. he was impatient when penetrating, but used a ton of lube. it hurt a lot less than I anticipated....

So Hot man! Great friendship. I use to get banged by a few buddies but now their all homophobic. I got to fuck them too. Keep at it