First time at a nude beach: your story

D_Phil_S_Steen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I lived in San Diego I went to Blacks Beach frequently. Most of my visits were very positive.
I had some good sexual encounters on the beach. Once showed a bi-couple (MF) a discreet spot to hang out. He was playing with her boobs and I was playing with her pussy. I ended up getting a handjob from her.
Many times I was talking to some hot couples and became erect. Not much happened but the females usually checked me out. One time the male asked me to pose with his wife while I was hard.
Also met couples at the beach that I partied with later.

I hope you don't think I'm being judgmental, but people hooking up at nude beaches is one of the main reasons they get shut down. If you meet people to party with later, that's cool, but most people don't want to see people having sex at the beach, and they definitely don't want their kids to see it.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it wasn't exactly a nude beach until we got there. Bonaire doesn't have nude beaches but it is acceptable to for women to be topless. We were at to one of the less popular beaches and somehow wound up nude. We were on the beach and in the water. We decided to get out of the water and lay on the beach. My wife and I were messing around with each other when we suddenly noticed that a couple had walked up the beach to where we were. We both quickly rolled onto our stomachs. The other couple just stared a lot and kept moving. We figured they would have to come back by sometime so we decided to skip the sex on the beach.

Reactions: PeterL.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, my first time on a nude beach was a few years ago, in bulgaria, the nudist part, or at least clothes optional, is at the far end of the beach, i was at holiday with my mom and sister. i didnt feel like sitting with them on the beach so i walked and found the nude part. i immediately stripped down, and it was fine. i loved the breeze around my balls. but then i felt THE best feeling ever, going in the sea naked, boy that feels good. i came there for a week. it was great.
one guy was coming just for me, im sure, he was wherever i was and he kept looking at me. german, i think.
during that week, i only got hard like a few times. one reason is because, there can be thousand of young beautiful people, but one old, low hanging, moldy grandma who was there daily would help me stay very very soft when i see her :)
once this guy in his 40s came and sat in front of me, i was laying on my stomach so looked straight at his dick. thats when i got very hard, his dick was enormous, i think beer bottle thick soft, i was almost at the point of asking him to take a pic, or an autograph, unfortunately i didnt speak bulgarian then... now i do but i no longer go there... too bad :)

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I hope you don't think I'm being judgmental, but people hooking up at nude beaches is one of the main reasons they get shut down. If you meet people to party with later, that's cool, but most people don't want to see people having sex at the beach, and they definitely don't want their kids to see it.

Is Black's Beach in any danger of being shut down due to sexual conduct?

When was the last time that a nude beach got shut down for sexual conduct?

What makes you think that people who do engage in sexual conduct at the beach are clueless enough so that they don't care if kids see them and take steps to make that not happen?

You are telling the story that the prudes put forth to marginalize public nudity and always keep us on the defensive. As nudists and even as exhibitionists, we've got to write and promote our own narrative in our terms.

Most of the time, sex on the beach happens in circumstances where all participants are willing. More often it happens in the gay sections. Although at Haulover in Florida, there is more sexual activity in the het part than the gay part. Yet the lifeguards and cops focus their attention on the gays. Perhaps that gives hets cover to get away with more.

That said, in the gay world, cruisy sexy beaches are the norm not the exception and the phenomenon occurs almost worldwide. Most folks have the good sense to know when to fall back to avoid alienating anyone to keep the game going. I've sported my big hardon on beaches in the North and South Atlantic, North and South Pacific as well as the Indian Ocean and the Coral Sea, almost always to unanimous acclaim as measured by the erectile response of the voyeurs.

Construing normative conduct as pathological is an exercise in deception.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was living in Portland Oregon, and was told about a wildlife refuge area 13 miles from from the city.. it was Sauvie Island. I just wanted to get out and walk, and walk along the Columbia River.. I parked and and noticed a few people fishing.. Nice day out, mid summer and was about 80 deg. I kept walking and came up on some bushes, but it had a path.. Im adventurous and kept going.. I came out to a clearing, and and then I saw people playing vollyball, but nude.. wow.. men, woman.. all just having a great time on the beach, but all nude.. I had shorts on.. and just kept on walking.. checking out bodies on the way.. came up on some more bushes with another path.. and kept going.. then I saw a guy.. on a towel.. getting some sun.. then another guy.. soon realized that this was a gay nude beach, .. as I kept going.. I noticed a guy reading a book and playing with his hard tool at the same time... I noticed another path that went away from the river and more into the trees.. I went that way, and came upon a guy rubbing one out..... this was one place I will have to come back to.... I made it a great place to go to when temps got up to 80.. ..
I've gone back to that place a few years ago, and now only a hand full of guys are nude.. the rest have shorts on and are in the early 20's.. not the same fun place it use to be 15 years ago.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in Miami a few years back on vacation and decided to go to Haulover (for the first time). I drove into the lot paid $6 bucks or whatever to park, got my stuff and headed for the beach and it started f*cking raining! I was so pissed! I was headed to the beach and 90% of the people were leaving the beach! I hung out in the underpass tunnel and it was one of those quick South Florida thunderstorms and it quit raining after a short time. I went on to the beach, stripped down and walked around. I didn't stay too long, but it was enough for my first nude beach experience. I vacationed there the next year and stayed at one of the hotels next to the beach for a few days and got plenty of time to get relaxed and enjoy the nude beach, swimming in the ocean and the hotel pool, nude.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in regards to Blacks Beach in San Diego.... its a hard place to get to.. like most nude beaches.. it is posted that it is clothing optional area.. If parents had control of the kids, they should not let the kids wander into those areas.. there are only a few nude beaches around.. and thousands of family beaches around.. people should have a right to have a nude beach... and like most, should be for 18 and older. city and government wants to control our every move.. Automatic weapons are legal, but being nude is wrong.. messed up.
just like signs on a street that say " caution , kids playing" really,, keep the kids out of the street.. streets are for autos, playgrounds and parks are for kids.. be responsible and keep your kids out of the street and out of nude beaches.

theknob8

Experimental Member
Media
I dont want to name the beach I went to bc it is a small one.

I went by myself even though I had a gf, and just wanted to experience it. But knew my GF would never want to go to such a place. Mostly older people, and mostly guys which was disspointing bc I'm straight. But a few women, one very busty. From what I could tell I was the second largest soft cock at the beach, and definitely the youngest. Women smiled, a few came over and talked to me as I was not a regular. I got hard and they could tell I was worried, and reassured me not to worry and then would smile and look at my dick, back to my eyes, then back to my dick :smile:

One guy who was in his late 40's, out of shape, but a huge floppy penis. It was probably hanging the same length as mine around 6 inches flacid, but it was ridiculously thick, pretty much like a beer can. And was getting a lot of looks from women, and men. I couldnt help but stare myself

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in regards to Blacks Beach in San Diego.... its a hard place to get to.. like most nude beaches.. it is posted that it is clothing optional area.. If parents had control of the kids, they should not let the kids wander into those areas.. there are only a few nude beaches around.. and thousands of family beaches around.. people should have a right to have a nude beach... and like most, should be for 18 and older. city and government wants to control our every move.. Automatic weapons are legal, but being nude is wrong.. messed up.
just like signs on a street that say " caution , kids playing" really,, keep the kids out of the street.. streets are for autos, playgrounds and parks are for kids.. be responsible and keep your kids out of the street and out of nude beaches.

i actually think quite the opposite, what is the problem with kids on nudist beaches, there is no sex, nothing rude, just naked people. kids are usually naked on the beach too. teenagers should learn to live with their bodies. if families were more open to nudity, we wouldnt have so many guys hiding in the toilet to change instead of the locker room with others, or on the nude beach i went to, all the younger females were only topless, while guys stayed in their swimsuits. why the fuck did you come to the nude beach? to play cards? girls can be topless anywhere, my breasts are bigger than some girls'.
and i have a friend, who is so shy, im not even sure he has a dick. nobody knows. i dont get him at all
when i was a kid, like 5,6 i often went to piss together with my dad. i agree with him. he didnt live long enough for me to know what would be his next move but i think its cool, and nudity should be mandatory for all

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do partial agree with you... I was in Greece and being nude was common.. after a while, it was no big deal.. Americans make nudity a big thing.. and we teach our kids that. but if it was to be taught to be natural, then who cares.
A nudist colony with families is casual and normal..and relaxing.

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not even sure the small stretch of beach I went to my first time has a name. It was kind of about 200m of beach in front of a vacant stretch of land not far off the road (though you walked through some sand dunes and hills if you were to go from the road to no chance of drivers going by seeing anything...). I was young (late teens) and had always been very intrigued by being allowed to be naked around other people. I'd heard of these "nude" beaches and when I finally managed to figure out where one was (about 2km from our house!) I casually wandered past for a walk. the shoreline is used by beach walkers taking their dogs out or whatever but not far from that (and even less on a high tide) you can strip off and lay free. The sand dunes at the back were where all the cruising happened which was sort of handy as you didn't have to see it from the beach front area.

Being my first time I started with a casual walk past then braved up enough to walk on the border ebtween the dunes and beach (still clothed). Then I wandered, innocently, back a bit further and took my shirt off before finding a small semi private pocket in the dunes where i sat for a while, just looking, watching.. intrigued and fascinated. Then I became really brave and stripped off, boning immediately at the excitement of it all, and sat there as is, enjoying every moment. Every hot/semi hot/average guy that walked past would cause me to harden up again. I stayed a while and even went for a few walks with just my towel wrapped around me (even that was a lot of excitement for me if a guy walked past...!) and came back to my same spot. After a while I saw a very fit, tanned, guy in a pair of Speedos walking past. He spotted me and "casually" wandered my way, started a casual conversation before stripping off his square cut Speedos, letting loose one of the most juicy, plump cocks I've ever seen (also perhaps strengthening my ... fascination... with Speedos). After a bit of casual chatter (polite on his part, nervous, shy, excited on mine) he casually felt my leg then higher and higher until slowly pulling my towel away which I'd placed to cover up when I saw him coming and giving me my first BJ/handjob and me returning the favour (also a first for me).

Needless to say I was hooked... returning to the beach many times, gaining more and more confident and even laying out on the main stretch and swimming (i.e. I didn't JUST go for the dune play! haha).

I've moved since then but the local nude beach here is better known, just as nice and has the same dune area should anyone so choose to head that way.

I find I head there when I need to have some time alone, be free and feel a little more confident about my body, being strikingly pale I don't go to tan for sure, more just to relax and centre myself... with the high promise of a good view from time to time.

D_Phil_S_Steen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are telling the story that the prudes put forth to marginalize public nudity and always keep us on the defensive. As nudists and even as exhibitionists, we've got to write and promote our own narrative in our terms.

Most of the time, sex on the beach happens in circumstances where all participants are willing. More often it happens in the gay sections. Although at Haulover in Florida, there is more sexual activity in the het part than the gay part. Yet the lifeguards and cops focus their attention on the gays. Perhaps that gives hets cover to get away with more.

Please don't compare me to "prudes" who try to marginalize public nudity. I'm all for public nudity, but people shouldn't be having sex in public, even if they're hidden from view. I've talked to lots of nudists who are really annoyed with people having sex in a sand dune just 20 feet away from them and their families. Not only that, but not everyone who goes to a nude beach is aware that there are "gay sections." The first few times I went I didn't realize this was a thing, and so I often wandered by two guys going at it. And yes, I've heard of nude beaches being shut down for sexual activity. I'm trying to protect the naturist lifestyle, but authority's can easily use sexual activity activity as a reason to turn nude beaches into non-nude beaches.

As for that specific beach, no I don't know anything about it, and I'm sure there are plenty of beaches that are hard to get to and do have great hiding spots. But many are easy to get to, and you can see loads of men cruising even from the main part of the beach, and only a few feet behind them all the action is going on. I don't think it makes me a prude that I think that's not appropriate in public.

Last edited:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time at Blacks Beach was the summer of 1977, back then it was pretty wide open and packed all the time. That first time was great and I got hooked! Beautiful naked randy girls and guys pretty much doing anything they wanted. The impressions that stick with me are how small most guys are in the cool ocean air and how beautiful older women can be. Since then it has tamed down a lot but it's still very nice. There is a recent pic of me there in my gallery and I attached (from another thread) a narrative of me and my wife meeting an old boss of mine at Black's.

Several years ago my wife and I went down to Blacks beach. As we were walking down the beach looking for a place to set up for the day, a guy that use to be my boss called to me (by then we were living in a different state, boy were we surprised). My wife and I were both a little embarrassed, he was setting naked, made no pretense of covering up, invited us to set with him and offered us a glass of wine. After a little nervous conversation we did what came natural and undressed. We were setting side by side on low beach chairs facing the ocean with my wife in the middle. As we began to feel the wine and relax my wife became less and less inhibited. My wife has blond hair and light skin with dark pubic hair and a very prominent dark pussy with large protruding labia. With the attention she was getting from my old boss she got really horny. After a while she began spreading her legs when we were looking and would close them up as guys walked by. As my old boss would lean over to talk to me he would take the opportunity to openly study my wife's pussy. To accommodate him she would spread wide and flex her clit in and out, her clit is very obvious when she's aroused. This inevitably drew the attention of people walking along the beach and after a while a guy and gal walked up and put their towel down in front of us. This time my wife didn't close her legs but spread wide and reached down to pull her pussy lips back to fully expose her eager dog dick looking clit. As we talked my wife would look around and when she got an opportunity would rub hard with one hand while holding her wine glass with the other. We would all lean in to mask her so she could masturbate as discreetly as possible to avoid drawing too much attention. The guy half of the couple started jacking of and I saw him come, just missing my wife's feet as the girl knelt on her knees and rubbed while trying not to draw attention. I can masturbate in my beach chair by holding my cock down alongside my leg, putting my finger up inside in my foreskin and rubbing in small circles with the tip of my finger (I've done this many times at Blacks). I came while the girl in front of me watched my cum squirt down my hand and run out my foreskin onto the sand. My wife got a little too carried away and drew quite a crowd as she frantically rubbed her now slimy swollen pussy till I could see by the goose bumps on her arms and legs and curling toes she had cum. As far as I could tell my old boss never made it and had a hard-on or semi till we left. After a while the crowd dispersed (thank god no self appointed beach Nazi's, police, park rangers or life guards showed up) we talked a bit, cum dripped from my foreskin, which I didn't bother to hide and we drank a little more wine. As the sun sat we packed up to leave and made promises for a repeat performance. Wonderful days. M

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I went to Blacks Beach there were distinct areas to the beach. The North end was the Gay area, the South was for families (not many), and between these areas were sub areas. Sexual activity was discreet or more common in areas that people would avoid if they didn't want to see it.
If I wanted to cruise for sex I knew where to go there. It was more of a pickup place for sex elsewhere.

Reactions: dude8140

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first was this summer on a beach in Brittany, France.

There were very few people, and it was quite cold, but I stripped nevertheless, and wandered naked on the beach. The sea was much too cold to swim and have this perfect feeling of being naked in the sea, but it was nice walking in the open air, or reading while completely or partially naked (at some point I put on my tee-shirt against the growing cold, but left the rest exposed).

Guess with the temperature there wasn't much to see, but I wasn't there for that anyway.

No doubt I'll do it again.

D_Sven_Golly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand what you are saying and your points are good ones. However, it's unfortunate that we have to seperate sexuality from nakedness to have a nude beach. Being naked feels good and it's sexy. Guys get naked and sometimes get hard - that's as natural as being naked is and I think it's annoying that many (not necessarily you) nudists have this odd attitude about male arousal.
Also, sometimes the naked people who go to the beach, get aroused and want some sex play. They ought to be discrete, but that is natural, too. And no one is getting hurt.
The US is so messed up with it (as others have mentioned). If people spent more time naked, enjoying the sexiness of it and the freedom of it and, yes, having sex and less time with guns and violence the world would be a better place.

Please don't compare me to "prudes" who try to marginalize public nudity. I'm all for public nudity, but people shouldn't be having sex in public, even if they're hidden from view. I've talked to lots of nudists who are really annoyed with people having sex in a sand dune just 20 feet away from them and their families. Not only that, but not everyone who goes to a nude beach is aware that there are "gay sections." The first few times I went I didn't realize this was a thing, and so I often wandered by two guys going at it. And yes, I've heard of nude beaches being shut down for sexual activity. I'm trying to protect the naturist lifestyle, but authority's can easily use sexual activity activity as a reason to turn nude beaches into non-nude beaches.

As for that specific beach, no I don't know anything about it, and I'm sure there are plenty of beaches that are hard to get to and do have great hiding spots. But many are easy to get to, and you can see loads of men cruising even from the main part of the beach, and only a few feet behind them all the action is going on. I don't think it makes me a prude that I think that's not appropriate in public.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
You made the following statement:

I hope you don't think I'm being judgmental, but people hooking up at nude beaches is one of the main reasons they get shut down.

This is the prude's narrative. Can you name any nude placec that have been shut down due to sexual conduct?

Reactions: dude8140