First time pegging/strap on... need advice (I'm the guy)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One issue I haven't seen addressed directly here is lube, which IMO is a crucial element to any enjoyable anal play.

Since pegging does not involve any exchange of body fluid and condoms aren't really an issue, I'm gonna strongly suggest something both pasty and oil-based. Elbow Grease Creme (original blue: not the "warming" kind as P4A has already mentioned) has a great consistency, stays where you want it, stays wet indefinitely and cleans up easily. Albolene has some real big fans, too. Each are variations on cold cream, except that Elbow Grease has no odor whatsoever.

People tend to over-use silicone-based lubes, and personally I find them too slippery (oily) and difficult to clean up after; I still have some sheets that are permanently stained with Eros. Besides, a n00b butt needs a lot of external lubrication, and I find that creams just work best.

Another thing to mention is clean-up. Put the dildo in the top rack of your dishwasher and make sure it goes through a full cycle. It will sanitize your toy without damaging it.

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey folks.... follow up question....

OK, my GF LOVES putting on the strap on, and I enjoy making her happy. We've had success with getting the dildo in all the way, and I love the feeling of her on my back, pumping away.

The only problem for me is that I'm not seeing any of the benefit of prostate stimulation. I'm not feeling especially aroused. The dildo has an upward curve to it, which is supposed to help massage my prostate, but I'm not feeling it. Am I missing something? Do we need a longer (@ 9 inch currently) dildo? Do I just need to give it time?

Your thoughts?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well done, I thought you'd get there with a bit of practise.

But the dildo's curving the wrong way to stimulate your prostate if she's on your back and if anything should be shorter. The prostate is in front of your rectum, just a few inches in. Diagram here. Don't forget, the doctor can reach it with his finger when they examine you.

Try lying on your back with your legs up.

Last edited: