First time touching a cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time touching a cock was pretty late in life I guess compared to everyone else here. I was 19. Had never touched another guy (too bad, should have been more brave, I am sure my best mate wanted to do it too). Anyway, I was visiting some friends in LA for the week on summer break. They had a party with a bunch of people.

An old friend of the family that I had know for years, about 26 at the time was at the party. (He was gay and out) I had not seen him in years. When I walked in the room he said, "Oh my God, you turned into such a sexy man" I brushed it off surprisingly well and said it was good to see him too.
Later that night around 4am after many Tequila drinks, I saw him heading home. I asked walked him to his car and when we got to it I felt his pants and his super hard dick through them. I put my hand down his pants and remember thinking it was very white in the moon light and very soft. we jerked each other off by his car and it was super hot. His dick throbbed as he came standing up. He kissed me and drove home.

I thought it was odd then, but now that I am about the age he was at the time I think it would be fun / funny to let a 19 do some exploring on me if they felt like it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
We have found this thread to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The thread is now closed and will remain on the board for a short time to allow others to become familiar with this policy before it is removed.

On behalf of the Moderating Team, hilaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.