Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

As we all know with masterbating is the longer it takes the better the finish is (especially with edging). But sometimes you don't have the time
or you just want to do it fast. I want to know what your record in time is from flaccid situation to cumming. My personal record is 51 seconds.
I think it sometimes is fun do be as quickly as possible!
Let me know!!

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys,
I want to know your personal record from flaccid to cumming, starting without any sexually thoughts. So you are e.x. behind your computer working/gaming whatever, and suddenly you think: "let's materbate". And I want to know your record you made without use of any tools (no video's, pumps, rings or what so ever, exept your hands ofcourse)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Well, it is difficult to m to start masturbating without being hard, because as soon as I think of sex I am hard as rock in 1 second. This means that I spend 70% of the day in erection... :cool:

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
quickest for me is prob 4 minutes. i remember back in high school at camp, some kid and i beat off and he was done within about 50 seconds. i remember being impressed that he could cum and still be soft-ish.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guy (and Gals) PLEASE.........this is one of my pet peeves!!

It is MAS..TUR..BATE.......
now all say and spell it...

MASTURBATE......

(NOT.....mas..ter..bate!!!

Think "U" as in YOU....MastUrbate...

Man, you would think since we do it so damn much and talk about it
so much, that we would know how to spell it! :biggrin:

Now, YOU go have some fun!!!! :wank:

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now to answer the real question...

I have never liked to do quick jack-offs....such a waste of a
good time and energy!
I much prefer to edge for long periods of time in order to reach
an heightened sensativity and a huge payoff in the end ....

And, I'm not really a quick one to orgasm, but if I had to, I guess
it would depend on the situation...but I think maybe 2-3 minutes
would do it.

young monster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
19 seconds but small load ..... longest is three hours and i almost passed out from climax with a huge fukin nutt covered my entire hand and i got big hands

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Quick is not a problem for me, just ask my wife! LOL! As you can see in my gallery, if I start to masturbate when flaccid I can only do it with a couple of fingers. I actually start to cum before I am hard (about 20 to 30 seconds) and it is a different but enjoyable feeling to cum while still soft.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
quickest for me is prob 4 minutes. i remember back in high school at camp, some kid and i beat off and he was done within about 50 seconds. i remember being impressed that he could cum and still be soft-ish.

Don't want to highjack the thread but it's two weeks old so hopefully this semi-offtopic post will be forgiven.

The above quote reminds me of an instance when I was in my mid 20's at an adult video store gloryhole and I could not get hard for some reason. Looking back I wonder if I was on some med or something. Anyway it just wasn't getting hard at all which was really strange. The guy kept sucking any way and it felt really great so I let him. It went on forever, or at least sure seemed like it. BUT -- then eventually I still came, totally soft. WOW, it was an incredible orgasm, one of the best of my life. It was a huge surprise to me -- didn't know you could cum soft and probably a surprise to him as well. (And yes he swallowed.) I think the amount of time he sucked plus being soft must have had something to do with the incredible intensity.

So not sure how to count that. He probably sucked me a good hour. On the other hand I stayed soft so technically it was zero seconds? I don't know and not trying to "win" anyway, just thought it was a somewhat related story someone might like hearing.

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the more often i cum in a sequence the faster is for me to cum, except the second time i.e. the first time i cum it may be 5 mins, the second one will be much longer than 5 mins. anything after the 2nd cum, it can take me 10 seconds to 30 seconds. this is when i jack off 5/6 times in 1/2 hours. and it happens. certain times of the week/month or whenever. this week in particular, i have been VERY horny!!!!