flashing my older cousin sharing hotel room

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
just went on vacation and had to share a hotel room with my cousin (33) who I hadn't seen in years. When we retired for the day, the first thing he did was strip down to his tighty whities. I had first dibs at the shower, then laid on my bed in nothing other than a towel around my waist while he went for his. my bed was closer to the shower than his, so when he wass done, he had to walk past my bed, when I made sure the towel was riding high and my legs spread to give him a clear view of my junk.

this must've promted him, and he said he sleeps in the nude, and that we were just 2 blokes and hoped i won't mind. i said not at all, i do the same. he took his towel off to dry himself, and I let mine fall open. we spent the rest of the night walking around, chatting and carrying on in the nude, and i couldn't help it when i grew a half-fat. he asked me to go over to his bed to show me some stuff on his laptop, and my cock would've been no more than 5 inches from his face.

it such a liberating and erotic experience that i couldn't help but peel the covers back and jerk a huge load in the middle of the night while he slept 2 feet away from me. didn't feel weird at all, just 2 fellas hangin out naked and open.

D

deleted294834

Sounds fun; I guess you did not get the vibe that he wanted to take it any further and it is probably a good idea that you didn't.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the same thing happened between my cousion and i. We were at the beach on vacation. But just before we went to sleep ; he stated that he had an hardon. I let it be; i didn't want mess around with him. To me family and co-workers are off limits.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, at least you could have jerked [and JUST that] together...
a COUSIN is, still, a family relative, which would make a sexual relation INCEST!
SO, sex would be a NO, NO1but jerk session are O.K.! :D
I've done some with my cousin, and THEY'RE good! :p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I flashed my cousin. He said it was photo-shopped. Actually, nobody in my family has ever seen me erect.

HOW can you 'flash' someone and they think IT'S photo-shopped...? wasn't it live and in person :p

"YEP, dear cousin, it's a fake, a miracle of YOUR photo-shopped brain.. it makes it DOBLE the size :p"

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds creepy. Sounds foolish.

I would'nt say it was creepy or foolish. Two consenting adults. Just because someone was turned on by the ADULT cousin or the situation does'nt seem at all creepy. If your refering to the jerk off as foolish, Sounds like they were both pretty open and he probably just blown it off (Pun intended) if he would of caught him.

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
yea mate not sure whats creepy or foolish about it. I play footy and shower with me teammates all the time, so have no qualms about being naked around other fellas. what made this a bit more exciting was the fact i was bonding with my cousin in the most open and frank way possible.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I had a similar experience but with a co-worker. Had to share a hotel room at a conference. We were back after from drinking, and we both stripped down to our briefs to watch some TV. After a few minutes, I told him I slept nude, and he said he did too. So we both stood up, and pulled off our undies. we were talking during the game we were watching, and he mentioned a funny youtube video. So he pulled out his laptop, and I kneeled over him on his bed while watching youtube. My cock was just inches from his face. I let it get smei-hard, and he definitly took some long glances at it.

when we went to sleep, he waited until he thought i was asleep, and then he jacked his cock.

Reactions: Txprvdude

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get a brain! This is two guys we're talking about. What is it with all of these senseless and irrational hang-ups?!

OK, at least you could have jerked [and JUST that] together...
a COUSIN is, still, a family relative, which would make a sexual relation INCEST!
SO, sex would be a NO, NO1but jerk session are O.K.! :D
I've done some with my cousin, and THEY'RE good! :p

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
cool.

I thought it was cool that you let the bone be seen under the towel, that you let it be seen near his face (and vice versa) and that you waited until later that night to jerk one off. Sounds like you both enjoyed the freedom that comes with a situation like that without any negative reprocussions that would have accompanied going beyond your mutual satisfaction. Awesome man.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOW can you 'flash' someone and they think IT'S photo-shopped...? wasn't it live and in person :p

"YEP, dear cousin, it's a fake, a miracle of YOUR photo-shopped brain.. it makes it DOBLE the size :p"

It was a joke, Einstein.

Aaanyway, it's not something I'd do (flash a relative my lady parts), but it is a hot fantasy, IMO.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot situation for sure. i used to do jack stuff like that with cousins before i was like 10 years old. i love the fact that you kept the energy going without giving into it right away. so if you 2 ever do jack together, there'll be a buildup.