Flirt 4 Free

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know if I already posted this so forgive me if I already did.Damn add lol!Has anyone ever been to this site before?The site is dedicated to guys,girls,whichever.These gorgeous models in my case men and others women act out your fantasies and take you private.If you can afford it that is.They charge an arm and a leg constantly and it aint worth it to me man.The fact that the models are mostly rude,cocky,arrogant doesnt help.Theres one model there though named Quinby whose extremely humble and kind.These guys are hilarious they pout when you dont pay attention to them.If you say something blunt or honest about them they kick you out lol!I shoot straight from the hip with them cause I got tired of their shitty behavior after a while.I tell them honestly they aint all that and the world dont revolve around them.One time I wanted to ask them if they wanted to pop their head before it became any more inflated.Shit these guys could be in the Macy's parade as one of the floats!lolHas anyone ever dealt with sites like that or flirt4 free?Lastly they expect like a $30 fee to join its either $20 or $30.I dont remember that damn add again lol!!:tongue::tongue::rolleyes::cool:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a female friend who works for that site. She is awesome, and very friendly. I have never really utilized anyone but the ladies (not my thing) but I do know the attitude that you are talking about. The women tend to be very indifferent because they usually have 5 or 10 guys in group chat at any one time.

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah I know the site you are talking about. The women are there to be paid, not to talk to people for free. Actually that's the reason I like rude, its more of an open adult community.

Leia Swift