football movie locker room scene?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a locker room scene in "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" where a couple of guys show off.

"Any Given Sunday" is probably the one that was being talked about.

...I forgot the name of the movie with Wesley Snipes and Chris Meloni, but I don't remember any cock shown. Except Wesley's.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Pieterjoke: I rented Grand Ecole from netflix. (a french flick for any readers here). There is an unabashed coolness about full frontal nudity running all through this fllick that is simply not possible in America. We americans are way uptight about showing dick casually onscreen... let alone two guys sprawled out side by side, totally nude, on a bed.

Why are the french (and even the italians, spanish --- most europeans) so comfortable with male & female nudity, while we americans position the dick & pussy out of the film frame (or in shadow)?

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one from the vaults... "Semi-Tough" starring Burt Reynolds, Kris Kristofferson, and Jill Clayburgh. Came out late 70s, I think... lots of lockerroom nudity.

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
"Wildcats" was the movie with Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson, Mykelti Williamson AND LL Cool J!! Decent locker room scenes.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Pieterjoke: I rented Grand Ecole from netflix. (a french flick for any readers here). There is an unabashed coolness about full frontal nudity running all through this fllick that is simply not possible in America. We americans are way uptight about showing dick casually onscreen... let alone two guys sprawled out side by side, totally nude, on a bed.

Why are the french (and even the italians, spanish --- most europeans) so comfortable with male & female nudity, while we americans position the dick & pussy out of the film frame (or in shadow)?

We are fortunately seeing some change in American film. Directors such as Nicholas Stoller are going against the conservative Hollywood grain. I remember Ang Lee saying that he feared his editing Brokeback Mountain would insult the gay community because he left out some of the more provacative scenes included the the short story upon which the movie was based in order to appeal to a larger audience. Since then it seems that more directors are less shy about taking on "Old Hollywood" that feared any male nudity had homosexual overtones and could therefore, expose their own homosexuality (we all know who these guys were (are).

These days actors, and men in general I think, are much more secure in their masculinity and are not threatened by seeing another guys dick on screen, even in a semi hard state.

As for women, their tits have had exposure for many, many years on screen. True, you won't see a lot of pussy except in foreign film but you seldom see an erect dick in a foreign film either even during the height of passion.

What grabs my ass, even as recently as my viewing the recently released "Dog Tags" is that, although nudity is shown (guys next to the pool and in the bedroom), when the main characters get out of bed, they are both wearing shorts! Whenever I see crap like that I wonder if the director is trying to say that they slept together but really didn't have sex. It comes through as a mixed message and is a cop out.

There is still a long way to go for Americans in general, and Hollywood in particular, to get over their "right" self-serving morality and celebrate natural, normal sexuality, all part of being totally human.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I blame it on the Reagan/Bush/Schultz/North/Bush/Cheney/Rove/Ashcroft Reign of Error (1981-2009). But I can blame most things on them.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH...PPPPULLLLEEEEZZZZZ get a grip...

have u read BEHIND THE GOLDEN ARCHES? i suspect not...

its about PARADIGM SHIFTS...i suspect its in your local Library...Library..its a big building with all sorts of books, magazines, computers, music, DVDs, Cd's, etc etc...and to read a book in this big building...its FREE...from taxpayer money...how nice...

and i do want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU...up until i read ur stupid post...I have not had been so HIGHLY EMBARRASSED for anyone as I am for you...
(how is that for polite?)