football movie locker room scene?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can second the recommendation for Steel Magnolias and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (where else would a good whorehouse be??) and would like to add the Village People / Valerie Perrine classic (did I just type that?) "Can't Stop the Music." I read once on a gossip site that a lot of the actors who auditioned for that scene were not pleased to learn that supposedly the producer, Alan Carr, showed the audition films of the hot soapy studs at his Hollywood parties.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you people will listen he said Camaron Diaz and Jamie Fox where in the movie. You are looking for Any Given Sunday. Now let the subject rest

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, the OP who was looking for the aforementioned movie didn't mention any actors in his post, nor did he make a reply post featuring the names Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, the OP who was looking for the aforementioned movie didn't mention any actors in his post, nor did he make a reply post featuring the names Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz.

You mean this scene, right? Pretty nice swing and the camera ain't shy.

Attachments

riksax

Just Browsing
Media
this is kinda related to this thread: has anyone seen a movie in which a girl and a guy (by some accident or whatever) change bodies and at one time the girl with the guys body is in a locker room with a dozen naked guys(they all had some red mark edited onto their crotch and the bigger the mark the bigger the cock..)?? i'd love to know the title i saw that movie years ago and it was hilarious. it's a college-comedy or something :)

jaxen79

Just Browsing
Media
this is kinda related to this thread: has anyone seen a movie in which a girl and a guy (by some accident or whatever) change bodies and at one time the girl with the guys body is in a locker room with a dozen naked guys(they all had some red mark edited onto their crotch and the bigger the mark the bigger the cock..)?? i'd love to know the title i saw that movie years ago and it was hilarious. it's a college-comedy or something :)

I think you're talking about Virtual Sexuality. Great scene!