For Bisexual Guys ONLY

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
My wife knew I dated men waaay before her and I started dating and then eventually we got married. We discussed the issue for months and I told her that I don't live on the the whole label of straight/gay/bisexual.. it was about me finding true happiness in a relationship and I that found it with her. Ever since we tide the knot we haven't really talked about it. I think it had to alot with me being honest with her from the beginning.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It's so hard to believe that anyone in the LGBT community would reject another for their sexual orientation. Go figure. But it happens. :rolleyes:

After about a month I mentioned I was bi and he got angry and actually he dumped me because of it and his exact words (I still remember, it was kind of hurtful)

"I don't want to be with someone who can't make up their mind, I want to be with someone that likes only boys, and you like both...I can't be with someone like that, sorry!"

Made me out to be a freak of somesorts. :frown1:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's exactly how my ex was. We dated almost three months and I came out to her. I told her it didn't matter because I wanted to be with her and no one else, but she freaked out and broke up with me. It's selfish I think. Totally selfish. I can understand the fear, but if you can be monogomous, why make such a big deal?

I agree as well and this happened to me previously.
If you're in a relationship I don't think it should matter, but to some people for some reason is does.

I just can't fathom the reasoning.

What's it matter if the last person you were with had a dick or vagina?
I just don't get it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting topic, make me realise that i am really 100% gay. even if i can find that a woman is good looking, never fantasize about going to bed with her...this afternoon had a young bitch flashing her big boobs in y face and almost rub it against my body...was so unease about it...and it was in a tavern, not a strip club, damm, a place for guys

This is a cool story. This scenario happens to me all the time because when girls get a little drunk they use their sexuality and their breasts as a way to attract guys. I find it usually fun and cool, except if the girl is totally unattractive to me, then I sort of slink away without embarrassing her. It's pretty easy to do in a crowded bar or club. Most of the women I know as friends wouldn't be coming on to me this way because they respect me and my orientation, although I have had some women come up to me in public and say something like "I've heard you're bi. Is that true?" Then they usually just want to talk about it.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's exactly how my ex was. We dated almost three months and I came out to her. I told her it didn't matter because I wanted to be with her and no one else, but she freaked out and broke up with me. It's selfish I think. Totally selfish. I can understand the fear, but if you can be monogomous, why make such a big deal?

I feel the exact same way, if you commit to a relationship, why does it matter what the preference is? I come home to you, I sleep with you, I cook you dinner, I hold your hand when we go for a walk, I hug you when you're sad, I laugh with you when you're happy...but I can't like both? :mad:

It's so hard to believe that anyone in the LGBT community would reject another for their sexual orientation. Go figure. But it happens. :rolleyes:

I agree, but...we were young, I was 15 and he was 14 and I kind of understood, mentally I matured faster than most teens did so I took it as "He didn't deserve me then" lol. :wink:

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me, "straight guys who love cock" is something of an oxymoron, particularly if, like you, those guys actually have sex with men. But we are all free to describe ourselves in the terms that make the most sense to us.

Personally, if I am interested in sucking a particular guy's cock, I also find it very hot to kiss his lips.

Bisexuality clearly means very different this things to different people. My own bisexuality entails enjoying sex and emotional relationships with both men and women. Multiple compartmentalized relationships are too complicated and potentially hurtful for me to pursue at this stage of my life. So the ideal for me is living in a long-term MMF relationship. My wife and I did so for 3 years early in our marriage, and it was great. For me it could be with a guy who is himself either bi or straight, provided that he gets off on threesome sex. In fact, my #1 choice for a third would be a 100% straight guy who fucked my wife for years.

Anyway, as the terms straight, bi or gay are too limited to describe the sexual range in people, I only try to go into more detail. And as they are limited their definitions can widely differ from one individual to the next.
You think straight and gay are pretty well defined, and all that goes into neither is bi, I guess.

When the guy landed kisses on my back and neck and I felt really uncomfortable.
The fact is I just like having fun with cocks, with my hands or mouth. I don't have any inhibitions regarding cocks and feel more like we're playing and having fun than having intimate sex.
With the first guy I "played" with, we barely exchanged words, and I felt no emotional link with him. The only focus was the cock and balls.
That's why I use "Straight guy who love cock": it's just that I dropped the complexes induced by 2000 years of a religion that wanted to ban sexual pleasure and used all tools available.
I think guys who get bored should not think twice about whipping their dick out and play, but in our society they fear hearsay, being pointed at and all. I think that it's only natural, but it's repressed.

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stated this in another thread, but I think its appropriate here as well. I think we ALL have our "secrets" and labels typically do a decent job of masking them. I see myself as truly Bi, in that I'm emotionally and sexually attracted to both women and men. However, being openly Bi is a very difficult life to live. I find neither str8 or gay people really accept my preference or my "reasoning" for my declaration. Society dictates sexuality under the "pick a team and play" rule, which works for most. However, admitting being attracted to guys and enjoying sex with them, gets me a pass up until I admit that I have no desire to have anal sex (with a guy or girl for that matter). However, when I think of fucking, I think of women. But there are very very few women who are secure enough to allow me to explore my desires with men.

I can honestly say, both sexes move me physically and intimately. I would love to be married, but dont think I could make that commitment to a guy bc I would want to explore and satisfy my desires for the touch of a woman. And the same would be true with women.

The funny thing is I've had many reciprocal man-crushes or bro-mances as they call them nowadays. They've happened in the most of unlikely places and under circumstances that were not overtly sexual. Like sports, or during my time in service. As well as really hard times, like dealing with hurt, confusion and rejection and death. Being held by a guy who is connected to you internally is hard to resist, just as the nuturing connection I crave with women.

I am just really glad to see that being Bi is not all in my head, but more importantly, many of your viewpoints are the ones I harbor and that maybe, it is possible to be Bi and that being (your version of) normal.

I really like what HungJon said and find my sentiments are much like his.

Thanks for sharing everyone!! I really do appreciate it. Its the first time I felt a sense of belonging to a virtue that I spend most of my waking hours hiding.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stated this in another thread, but I think its appropriate here as well. I think we ALL have our "secrets" and labels typically do a decent job of masking them. I see myself as truly Bi, in that I'm emotionally and sexually attracted to both women and men. However, being openly Bi is a very difficult life to live. I find neither str8 or gay people really accept my preference or my "reasoning" for my declaration. Society dictates sexuality under the "pick a team and play" rule, which works for most. However, admitting being attracted to guys and enjoying sex with them, gets me a pass up until I admit that I have no desire to have anal sex (with a guy or girl for that matter). However, when I think of fucking, I think of women. But there are very very few women who are secure enough to allow me to explore my desires with men.

I can honestly say, both sexes move me physically and intimately. I would love to be married, but dont think I could make that commitment to a guy bc I would want to explore and satisfy my desires for the touch of a woman. And the same would be true with women.

The funny thing is I've had many reciprocal man-crushes or bro-mances as they call them nowadays. They've happened in the most of unlikely places and under circumstances that were not overtly sexual. Like sports, or during my time in service. As well as really hard times, like dealing with hurt, confusion and rejection and death. Being held by a guy who is connected to you internally is hard to resist, just as the nuturing connection I crave with women.

I am just really glad to see that being Bi is not all in my head, but more importantly, many of your viewpoints are the ones I harbor and that maybe, it is possible to be Bi and that being (your version of) normal.

I really like what HungJon said and find my sentiments are much like his.

Thanks for sharing everyone!! I really do appreciate it. Its the first time I felt a sense of belonging to a virtue that I spend most of my waking hours hiding.

ShyGuy, I think you say this all very well. I highlighted what is true for me as well in your post . I get a very similar sort of support and love from guys as I get from women except that it has a protective and "watching my back" aspect to it. And for me it usually is based in a very solid and deep love for them. I think many people have a hard time understanding the emotional aspects of male relationships. As I've said many times, the feelings are the same as they are with a woman. For men who are not capable of loving other men, the whole thing sounds strange and awkward, but in reality it isn't anything like that. It seems to me to be the most natural thing in the world. I value my close male friendships and can see them lasting my whole life.

ff24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As someone who hasn't really been in a serious relationship yet, the feeling of whether I am really Bisexual or not are increasingly more and more confusing. It is true that had I known I was 'simply' gay then i would have already 'come out' to my family at this point, and the thing holding me back is that feeling of people dismissing it existing at all.

My close friends who know often ask me about how I can feel the way I do, and I find it difficult to explain and more importantly degrading that they could beleive I'm just covering up by saying I like both. I can only go on the feelings I have, and I beleive I could have a serious relationship with a Girl or a Guy. Hopefully i can find a way of expressing this so that it's not an 'issue' in the future.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know for a fact that I'm a bisexual whom can be sexually attracted to a female or a male. However, I found that I would like a long term, committed relationship with another male because I enjoy a male's physical companionship more than a woman's. I honestly don't care what others think about me being attracted to both genders because when I commit to a guy then he is the only one I'm having sex with.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you ever confused by your attraction to women? How do you handle these attractions? Do you ever worry what the women/girl would think if she found out you were bisexual?

No. She wouldn't find out, plus I'd only ever consider telling a female if she herself was bisexual.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
look
im bisexual and i dont give a fuck which sex i like more at any given time, because that is not the nature of bisexuality
some people are kidding themselves yes
probably because they were abused as a child
i was, but that's another issue entirely...

i dont necessarily LIKE cock or vagina...
in fact most people think bisexuals are greedy or confused
im neither
i dont fuck all the time
i fuck who i want when i want
like i give a shit if they have a dick or a puss

ultimately a true bisexual is cool and doesnt care
dont worry about it

have your cake and it eat
end of

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just kidding. Anyone can respond. But this IS a question directed toward bisexual guys. This thread is sort of a follow-up to this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/256280-do-most-bisexuals-choose-sides.html

I just have the following question for other bisexual guys: Are you ever confused by your attraction to women? How do you handle these attractions? Do you ever worry what the women/girl would think if she found out you were bisexual?

To answer the above question, I myself seem to indeed be choosing a side, or, seem to be allow society to choose the side for me. As a male with same-sex attractions, larger society wants to put me in the category of "gay." And now, thanks to the fact that society is becoming a little more tolerant, being "gay" means you are no longer entirely marginalized. But being bisexual still means entirely marginalized.

As I progress, I find myself wanting to "just be gay." But then I find myself flirting with women, being caught off guard by being very attracted to women, even fantasizing about sex with women -- and it freaks me about, because I'm trying "to just be gay." (I was at a gay club last night dancing with a guy, really enjoying it, and suddenly I got whiplash when I saw a woman in a revealing dress; and THEN I found myself really turned on by seeing two lesbians dancing together.) Can other bisexual guys relate to this?

One last question. If you are a bisexual man, are you effeminate or masculine? Are bisexual men often more masculine or are they feminine? There's a stereotype that gay men are effeminate. Is there a stereotype about bisexual men?