For guys that sleep nude

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious to know if guys who sleep with an exposed penis find themselves getting more erections and if they are more inclined to masturbate than if wearing something.
I used to wear t shirt and shorts but the shorts tangling up got annoying and the waistband wasn't exactly comfortable, so I stopped wearing them just leaving the t shirt on for warm shoulders.
So much more comfortable when I got an erection for it to get to full length and not get caught in anything, but one thing I really noticed was my morning erections were so much harder and more frequent. The feeling of a bare erect penis rubbing against the bed in the morning feels good too which of course only makes it even harder.
Although I do feel my penis/bush/balls more because they're exposed, the amount of orgasms is only slightly more. It is definitely more convenient for masturbation though.

Attachments

I almost always sleep naked.

Way back when, I used to sleep w/shorts and a t-shirt, and one night I decided to ditch the t-shirt. Well at the time I was such a horny little middle-schooler that THAT got me aroused, and it took quite a few nights to get used to.

Years later, I got a set of flannel sheets and when I slept with shorts or even just boxers, they got so tangled and twisted up and that's when I started sleeping totally naked. At first, just like the shirtless thing in middle school, I got such a tremendous boner that I couldn't sleep. Every night for weeks I had some of the biggest, hardest erections I'd ever had and absolutely could not sleep until I jacked off. But eventually, I did get used to it to the point where now it's normal and I go to bed nude every night with no arousal. It did take quite a while longer before I ever woke up in the morning without a much harder-than-usual morning wood.

Cliff notes version: You'll eventually get used to it. (I know I'm not too good at the whole brevity thing.)

That's a gorgeous picture, by the way--HOT!!!

Reactions: rd62624

Incedentally, the subject of sleeping nude recently came up with some friends and one of my friends said that if he slept naked he'd have a "perma-boner." I thought that was a noteworthy term.

Reactions: rd62624

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naked here. Never owned a set of PJ's
Can be a problem when in hospital tho LOL
Hi another Aussie male

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also tend to sleep in the nude. Like you the tangling up of the shorts (or pyjamas) annoyed me so I got rid of them a few years ago. In the autumn and winter, I do add thicker sheets to my bed because I do live in Canada, not Australia. :biggrin1:

My sleeping in the nude has absolutely no bearing on the hardness or the frequency of my (morning) erections. Like many of you guys, though, my cock and I love to wish each other 'good morning'. :tongue:

By the way, Trekrider, I love your pics. Keep up the good work; Keep on trekking to stay as fit as you are now.

Trekrider said:
Curious to know if guys who sleep with an exposed penis find themselves getting more erections and if they are more inclined to masturbate than if wearing something.
Trekrider said:
I used to wear t shirt and shorts but the shorts tangling up got annoying and the waistband wasn't exactly comfortable, so I stopped wearing them just leaving the t shirt on for warm shoulders.
So much more comfortable when I got an erection for it to get to full length and not get caught in anything, but one thing I really noticed was my morning erections were so much harder and more frequent. The feeling of a bare erect penis rubbing against the bed in the morning feels good too which of course only makes it even harder.
Although I do feel my penis/bush/balls more because they're exposed, the amount of orgasms is only slightly more. It is definitely more convenient for masturbation though.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to have some sort of shorts on, nude sleeping is just too distracting for me. Too many sensations.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
titan1968 said:
I also tend to sleep in the nude. Like you the tangling up of the shorts (or pyjamas) annoyed me so I got rid of them a few years ago. In the autumn and winter, I do add thicker sheets to my bed because I do live in Canada, not Australia.

I sleep in the nude for exactly the same reasons. When I lived in a cold country, I slept in the nude even in Winter. Getting out of bed naked in Winter was hell though - I did not have central heating because the place I lived in was a cheap dump.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
When I sleep with a woman, I always sleep nude.
When I am on my own however I usually sleep with underwear on, usually to catch wet dream cum before it soaks into the mattress.

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
I sleep nude since childhood, so I can't say if there is a difference. At friends I have to wear something, so I use old worn boxers, and if the bathroom is in the hall, well, I don't mind getting up in the morning with a big tent in my boxers.

and in hotels where they serve breakfast in the room, I sometimes open the door with in old boxers and a hardon, just to check the reaction of the server (and in some cases I even "score" a good morning bj)...

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I've been sleeping nude since high school and if it had any effect, it was probably due to the novelty of the situation, and it's long past...

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes no difference for me either way. Nude with a woman and awake with a boner, much more likely to get that "wake up sex" action though. If it's a weekend and there's time, just laying there and cuddling after the nights sleep, the penix seeks out the females crotch, if not just to be closer and hang out in between her thighs. After that, the idea has been planted in both our minds. It's always good to start any AM off after a good roll in the sack.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have slept nude for years. In the beginning it was a thrill and something that crossed my mind quite frequently while sleeping, but I got over that. I keep a pair of shorts handy, just in case of a fire or other event that requires me to leave the house or hotel room quickly.

I believe in letting mother nature do the work. Morning wood is meant to be played with :) (so is afternoon and evening wood)

WellHungMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sleeping nude is a great sense of freedom. Of course, when I'm naked and relaxed...I ususally get an erection. I've found that cranking one out before I go to sleep helps me relax even more. And yes, morning boners are even better when you wake up naked. Of course, I don't let that situation go to waste either. Cranking one out is a great way to start any day.

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First off, it doesn't matter if I am sleeping in the nude or in a pair of boxer briefs, I always wake up with a morning hard on. When I sleep in the nude though, I have noticed that I get a firmer hardon than when I have briefs on when I sleep. :redface:

theyh2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i sleep nude most of the time, unless i need a really good nights sleep

if im naked i usually wake myself up in the morning jerking off

not a bad way to wake up though :wink: