Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep naked when I have the place to myself or if I stay in a hotel with the room to myself. I'd say I have the same # of boners as if I had on boxers or bxrbriefs.However I luv waking up on my stomach with my woody grinding the sheets and either drillin whoever is in my bed or the fist.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never sleep totally nude. Rely heavily on air conditioning here, and there is a "chill factor" one must avoid with all that circulating cool air. Usually have on a t-shirt and nothing else (as in my pics).

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I seem to go through stages. Sometimes i will sleep in the nude, but the sheets have always felt a little weird against my chest, and where my dog sleeps on the bed, the fuzzy fur feels a little weird too. Usually i wear a sleeveless shirt and boxers, which roll up anyway.

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,
beem sleeping nude since I was 10....feelings awesome man. Yes get erections, but only in the morning....feels great to be so free.:smile:

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep naked all the time and find myself playing or just holding myself in my sleep. Maybe that is why you wake up with a woody I know that is why I do.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trekrider said:
Curious to know if guys who sleep with an exposed penis find themselves getting more erections and if they are more inclined to masturbate than if wearing something.
I used to wear t shirt and shorts but the shorts tangling up got annoying and the waistband wasn't exactly comfortable, so I stopped wearing them just leaving the t shirt on for warm shoulders.
So much more comfortable when I got an erection for it to get to full length and not get caught in anything, but one thing I really noticed was my morning erections were so much harder and more frequent. The feeling of a bare erect penis rubbing against the bed in the morning feels good too which of course only makes it even harder.
Although I do feel my penis/bush/balls more because they're exposed, the amount of orgasms is only slightly more. It is definitely more convenient for masturbation though.

Yes discovered these joys when I was 16. Been sleeping nude ever since. Dont care where I am or how cold I get. Wearing a t shirt even feels like Im wearing a sweater to bed. Naked rules.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been sleeping nude since I was 8, it's a bear when you have to slip on boxers to go to the bathroom at other peoples houses. I can't stand the constriction of any clothing while trying to sleep. I wish that my wife would sleep in the nude but the few times that she has, in our 32 years together, was when it was to damned hot to do anything anyway.

RazorQueen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an old boyfriend who used to sleep nude and it was nasty. Always waking up hot and clammy with his hands everywhere, and he used to sweat like a damn mule. Uh, never ever again baby.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
.. been sleeping nude 4 awile now, like the freedom not feeling like a mummy, yeah it gets hard sometimes and i luv it, lol...

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleep nude.....great.
Carry it on though and wear the kilt commando..............even greater :)

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Prefer to sleep with nothing on. Has no bearing on number or quality of erections unless my girlfriend is staying over - she sleeps nude too so that works fine. Best wake up is naked skin against naked skin.

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Treckriders right. I sleep with just a T-shirt and get the best boners, even at 49 yrs old. I pull myself as soon as I get to bed for a good relaxing start, I'll wake up at night with a hard on and pull it off then and then again as soon as I wake up. There's just something about it my cock loves.

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't fall asleep with anything on. I don't think it has any affect on how often I'm hard.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:smile: I've been sleeping nude for about 40 years ... began habit with necessity of regular nightly masturbation/fantasy sessions that would put me to sleep, and continued after I began sleeping with partners. On the rare occasions that I've fallen to sleep while wearing underwear, I end up ripping them off during the middle of the night. Constriction of my erections tend to be very uncomfortable. :rolleyes: In my youth, oftentimes had to jerk-off at least three times before falling asleep. It's still necessary on a daily basis between intercourse sessions. :cool:

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started sleeping nude on occassion in high school and loved the feeling of it. In college, with a roommate, it was harder to do. But after college I've slept most nights with nothing on. These days I spend more nights in hotels than at home, and I'm in bed naked regardless of where I'm sleeping. I don't know if it contributes to the hard erections I wake up every morning with or not, but they do feel great up against my soft, high thread count sheets. Sometimes when it's cold I do wear a t-shirt and loose-fitting boxers, but most of the time I'd rather throw another blanket on the bed if I'm chilled and keep the clothes off.

tulla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often sleep naked and yes.. and when I do i wake up with far more stiffys!..