For ladies, What is considered too small?

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SuperDrew.....you are averga in endowment if a little thicker than average. You're fine so don't worrry about it......some of the ladies on this site have discovered that they really enjoy mastodon-sized units but I have found most girls and guys are not that specific, though those bigger ones do look impressive, eh? :cool:

freaky_sweetheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over 6" for me. Thickness is more important than length for women. Only the initial three inches of a pussy experiences the majority of feeling. Much can be said for the feeling of fullness a truly big dick can provide, however. For the most part, Mr. UncutAtlanta is correct. I've been with massive dicks with absolutely no skillz and it was incredibly boring.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bet you're going to get a bit of an unrepresentative sample here. The average erect adult male penis is something in the league of 5.5". If that were insufficient to women, the species wouldn't be very successful, would it? I like to think that, even among women who prefer larger endowments, love (or at least personality) is paramount.

That's not to say that people are not entitled to their preferences. We all have them. But most women will have no qualms with an average-sized guy, and even those who have preferences -- unless it's a one night stand -- will put you ahead of your penis. I would hope.

My two cents. :)

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember you are asking women on LPSG. We most likely do not represent the majority of females out there. So, is the question, "what do most women consider too small?" or "what do women on LPSG consider too small?"

I prefer > 7" x 6"

Xochil~

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a woman on LPSG..I prefer anything over 8" and 9' works as well & Kinsey all do respect I have no interest in an average ONE it's not what I need..

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a woman on LPSG..I prefer anything over 8" and 9' works as well & Kinsey all do respect I have no interest in an average ONE it's not what I need..

You do know 9' means 9 foot!

If that's not a typo what are you some kinda whale who has access to a PC?? :biggrin1:

neil1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a big dick site so I dont think you'll get an average answer here but average size is supposed to be 5-5.5' in length and 5' in girth when erect so your just above average so if you are with some one who thinks your small then they're size freaks and are only interested in the wow factor. Some one who is interested in good sex would be happy with your size and it would be up to your technique to impress. Take a guy who is on the large size (Im 8.5' x 6.5') or bigger, you meet up with a woman you reeeeeeeally fancy, you get back to your place your gonna have sex you take off you clothes she looks at your erect cock and says 'em no fucking way' she gets clothed and leaves (this has happened to me twice in my life) ask me there and then if I would want your size and the answer would be yes but apart from that moment Im happy with my size. Be happpy with your size and concentrate on being the best lover you can be.