For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

P51Geo1980

Sexy Member
Media
Wasn't born in the US so I wasn't circumcised at birth. By the time my younger brother was born a few years later my folks knew how common it is here so he was circumcised. I recently had my foreskin removed and have no regrets. It was short (barely covered half my glans when soft) and I never really "used" it and had kept it skinned back for a number of years and found it more comfortable with the glans sticking out all the time.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Read the New Testament, Paul's letters to the Galatians.
It is absolutely true that Catholics are not supposed to practice circumcision.
That is ignored in the US, and sometimes Canada, but it is anti-Catholic to circumcise.

No, it is not Christian to circumcise. Christians around the world do not circumcise. Except the Copts in Egypt, the Ethiopians, and Filipinos as a religious rite. Oh, then the Americans. All these Protestants that "follow the Bible to the letter" should not be circumcising. But they don't do many things the Bible says to do and ignore things that it says to do and some pick out some obscure verse and handle snakes and drink poisons.

OK. The New Testament removed the requirement to circumcise. But did not prohibit it either.

Just check the stats for huge regions of the US between about WWII and the 80s/90s. Virtually everyone, regardless of religion, was summarily snipped in the hospital, including millions of catholics.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Non issue for me. I am UC and my foreskin has remained retracted since a teenager. Pull it down and it immediately goes back up.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK. The New Testament removed the requirement to circumcise. But did not prohibit it either.

Just check the stats for huge regions of the US between about WWII and the 80s/90s. Virtually everyone, regardless of religion, was summarily snipped in the hospital, including millions of catholics.

Except that it goes against edicts of the Catholic church, like the Ecumenical Council of Florence (1438–1445) and the New Testament

largolad64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently came across my baby book, and in it my parents state that they had a talk with myt baby doctor and he suggested leaving me uncut(TKS DR. BOOKER) he said that if it did not cause any problem than leave it be. He also said that later if a problem arises we can do it then. My father and brothers are all cut. I LOVE MY UNCUT PENIS, as did all my boyfriends. I belong to a JO group and we meet every sunday, and most guys there are also uncut. it feels so good to jerk with foreskin!

I'm a White American... Me and my 5 brothers are all uncut, but not Dad is not. My mom thought it was pointless and stupid to have a healthy part of our body cut off... She says we're born perfect and there's no need to do such things like that.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was cut at birth, but shortly thereafter the whole thing grew back! My parents decided not to put me through that again. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I hadn't been cut at birth as I would have 2 to 3 inches of skin hanging down below the head of my penis as now it is fully covered.

I have a real hard time believing your foreskin grew back. Humans aren't capable of rejuvenating any part of their body. We're not star fish. They will grow a new arm if it is removed.

beaugator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a brother that is 4 years older. He's cut, I'm natural. I asked Mother why, and she said, "I wasn't going through that again!" "He cried for days." My dad is uncut. Rural Texas here, over 50% of my school buds were natural, thank God.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I applaud the mothers who went against the grain (like I did) and said no to circumcision. It's not easy to take a stand when everyone else is doing it, or telling you that you should do it. It does help if the father isn't pushing for it (or in my case didn't really care either way). But I think it's definitely changing now and more and more enlightened parents are saying no. I'm really happy for the thousands of boys who can now decide for themselves what they want to do with their bodies.

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was born a long while ago, and thanks for a female Doctor, I was left uncut. She believed that it was not necessary to do it, so she told my parents to leave it. I like my foreskin and am glad the Doctor was so forward thinking.

suckemall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
According to my grandmother, my mother who left me at an orphanage left me uncut, but due to my grandmothers wisdom, she had me cut a year after birth. I like the looks of an uncut dick and my wife likes them too. Finds them intrigueing to see the head playing peek-a-boo when she is stroking the shaft and she likes pulling the foreskin back in place after sucking the last of his cum after he has pounded her pussy and put his cum deep inside of her. She says it feels so velvety to the touch.

P51Geo1980

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't born in the US but we came here when I was still an infant. I could have (should have?) been circumcised at that point; however, it seems like my folks didn't find out how common it was until a few years later when my younger brother was born (he was RIC). I never asked them, but it may have been that he was done "automatically" back in 1983 because I think back then you had to "opt out" whereas now you have to "opt in." They may have also just done the American thing to do - which I think may have been the case. My dad was also circumcised a few years after we came here but I'm not sure why - never asked.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why were you left uncircumcised?

I asked my parents why I was not circumcised. They said they had discussed it with the dr. and he said that it was just not necessary. He had not circumcised his own sons either. He said that problems were rare with the foreskin and unless there were problems later he did not see any reason to circumcise (this was in the 1960s). My dad said that he had never had any problems with his own foreskin. So they decided that I would get to keep my foreskin. I am glad that I did.

What about you?
Why did you get to keep yours?

I think it was because they did not do it in the small town where I was born. Most of the guys in my school were not cut either.

I am glad I was not cut because I love my foreskin.

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born slightly premature, a bit smaller in size than most births. I was intended to be circumcised (like my dad was) but the doctor advised against doing it until later. Fortunately for me, it never happened later. I'm very happy to be uncut and I thank God that events went as they did.

As a young boy in the locker room in school (in the late 1950s), I was the only one uncut so I was a target of 'comments', because mine looked different. At the time, as a young boy, I was sensitive and wished I looked like all the other boys. Fortunately, I got over it as I got older and as far as I'm concerned, I was the luckiest one in the crowd.

Nowadays, because of changing attitudes about circumcision, there are higher percentages of uncut boys so they are less likely to be singled out in the locker room anyway.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My father, brother, and other males in my family were all left uncut here in Southern Virginia/NC. I think that it was viewed as an unnecessary surgery and that it left the penis more protected and sensitive (better sex) and perhaps even somewhat larger based on the fact that nothing is cut. I am very blessed to have been left this way. Luckily for me, I don't have a lot of foreskin and it is easy for me to manage.