For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

ericats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Daddy wasn't circumcised and he wasn't going to cut his "boy". He figure d that nature knows better than he does about how to make a penis. He also said "a person has a right to determine how their own body should be. This belief helped me connect with him as I grew older into this person I am today.

Love you Daddy. Thank you for your love and support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchstud

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was my mom not wanting to deal with another circumcised baby. My oldest brother was cut at birth and it somehow got infected and took a lot of my mom's time. My other brother and I were left intact. I'm sure having 5 kids in 6 years by the time she was 26 had something to do with her time issues.

MRKpls12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because my parents saw no reason to hurt a little baby. And we were second generation European, who thought it didn't make sense to cut.

I was left intact, as well as my 5 brothers because my Mom thought it was pointless to have it done. She said foreskin wasn't a flaw and that every mammal has a foreskin for a reason. My dad is cut though. My sister left her two sons intact also for the same reason and their father is also cut. Circumcision ends in this family with this generation. :)

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was left intact, as well as my 5 brothers because my Mom thought it was pointless to have it done. She said foreskin wasn't a flaw and that every mammal has a foreskin for a reason. My dad is cut though. My sister left her two sons intact also for the same reason and their father is also cut. Circumcision ends in this family with this generation. :)

Awesome! What lucky boys! :wink:

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was left I intact as an infant. Sadly, I had to be circumcised when I was 17. Bad accident playing hockey and my cup broke and I got cup up bad. That included a nick at the end of my foreskin. It kept tearing and bleeding, even after sutchers and carterization. So, I had to face the blade. She....yes, a female Dr did it, kept as much as she could, so there is loose skin to use and enjoy.
I left my son intact at birth.

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX