For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes but why are you intact being born in the USA?

Have a bud whose parents were hippies. He's intact. And when we are in the locker room, he hides it at costs. Ugly as shi$&$, in my opinion, but hey, he get girls, so guess they don't mind,

Reactions: jennyhk2012

rawdirt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the point of this thread? To insult people who possess a certain physical feature? OP, what was your motivation in wanting to know? Is this a sexual fetish of yours?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
What is the point of this thread? To insult people who possess a certain physical feature? OP, what was your motivation in wanting to know? Is this a sexual fetish of yours?

Why do you think it is to insult anyone to know why they were left uncircumcised in a highly circumcised culture. I, myself, am uncircumcised and very proud and happy that my cock was left alone. Curious as to why, I asked my parents. The answer was simple. The Doctor did not think it necessary. He had not circumcised his own sons. My parents' friends had not circumcised their sons either. My people, My father, nor grandfathers, nor uncles, nor any cousins had been circumcised, not even the ones who were in or born in the military. NO one had ever had any problems with their foreskin either. Mind you, this is in the 1960s during the height of the circumcision craze. So, I was not circumcised. Most of my friends have been uncircumcised. I have some who are, but most are not.

The circumcision rates have fallen considerably. I understand that less than 30% of baby boys are circumcised today.

There is a bond, a camaraderie, if you will between uncircumcised males in the USA. It doesn't matter if they are gay or straight, black, white, asian, native, or latin etc. it is a brotherhood. Yes, pun intended. It is something held in common. It is probably the opposite for circumcised men in non-circumcising countries.

SO, why were you not circumcised even though you were born in the USA.

Reactions: deleted858776

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born in 1946, and my mom really wanted it done because at the time, there was a medical contingent that held that circumcision may help prevent cervical cancer. Also, doctors at that time routinely recommended circumcision for uncircumcised inductees during WWII, plus doctors collected a $100 newborn circ fee in civilian hospitals (I'm sure it's more now). But dad said no (he wasn't, coming from a small town on the SD prairie), so I wasn't. Everyone else I played sports with was. My brother and two cousins are MDs, and they did not have their sons circumcised, although they told me that some medical professionals recommended it as a preventative against HIV since breaks in the foreskin occasioned by vigorous or repeated intercourse might serve as an entry for the virus. I used to kid my mom when I was an adult that I had escaped mommy's revenge against boys. I am very glad that dad won that argument (it may have been the only one he won!).

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will tell this once again. My parents and my sister have told me that at birth I was circumcised & that as an infant it grew back. My hood will completely cover my dick.

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To the best of my knowledge, I was left intact because my parents felt it was a needless procedure. Why force me to undergo it when its pretty much impossible to determine it would (or wouldn't) be needed at that time?

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ugly as shi$&$, in my opinion...,

And you know what opinions are like, don't you?
85% of the world, including all of Europe, and all of classical nude art also has opinions about foreskin. Hint, not yours.

My parents didn't circumcise me because they were really smart. I am totally grateful.

Reactions: Dutchstud

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
tncentaur wrote: "Also, doctors at that time routinely recommended circumcision for uncircumcised inductees during WWII, plus doctors collected a $100 newborn circ fee in civilian hospitals"

I think that the WWII circumcisions of soldiers is mostly myth. I have never seen any WWII vet who was circumcised nor heard of one having been. My dad's uncle served in both Army AND Navy during WWII and he was intact. I also worked in a Nursing Home for years and there were several vets and not a one was circumcised. They loved to tell about their experiences.

One hundred Dollars in 1940s was a HUGE amount of money. According to analyst, $100.00 in 1945 would be the same as $1315.00 in 2015 US money. I am surprised anyone got circumcised then.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The men in my family were not circumcised and saw no need in it. Also, I was born at home with a country doctor arriving just in time for the delivery, which was not uncommon in those days. My parents taught my brother and me proper hygiene and neither of us has ever experienced any problems from being uncut. As a boy I didn't understand why most of the other boys were cut but I am glad I wasn't. Although I appreciate the appearance of an uncut cock, I also very much admire the appearance of a cut cock. The good news is that how a cock looks is not what determines the character of the man who has it. Or, stated differently, a man can be a dickhead regardless of what his penis looks like :).

Reactions: Dutchstud

allexx540

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was born in the u.s. and many guys of my nationality in that country and hear in the u.s don't get circumcised. i was not circumcised. i remember being a little boy and seeing another kids penis while he was peeing. at the time i was horrified because he was circumcised and i did not know what that was. i wonderd what happened to his penis for a long time. until i learned about circumcision. I'm happy my parents gave me the choice by leaving me with my whole penis. although i did decide to get circumcised right when i turned 18, i would never do it to my kids because they deserve to have that choice like i did.

Reactions: nFour3 and who_me

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my mother witnessed a new born baby boy being circumcised , he was strapped down , and no
anesthesia , he was screaming in pain ,she vowed never to have any of her sons cut

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
I read a story few month back on an ED study that reported 90% of men with ed were cut.
Also had read that circs are on a rise again, and its not the doctors recommending it, but female nurses who convince parents that dont know any better that it must be done so that the child will be healthy, reduce risk of aids, etc etc etc bullshit.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I was cut shortly after birth. The doctor simply advised my mother that he had done it. There was no discussion.
I know a couple of older guys who say the same thing. The Dr. just came and got them, circumcised them and later told the parents. Their other sons were not circumcised and had not wanted it for this one. Funny no parents sued the MD. I guess it was because the "Dr. knows best".