forced to suck my buddy’s dicks

dfmon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very hot story. When u post part 3 can u include some of those camera pics as well? THANKS

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot story, great pic of Paul, how about pic of shaun, how about me taking all 3 of u on? keep going, great story!

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, part 3 of the story...

Paul and I have been wanting to get our hands on the pics that Shaun took of me sucking their cocks in the car. And also of Paul sucking my cock and eating my ass on the other evening.

You see, up to now, we were all "normal" str8 guys with healthy sexual appetites...Yeah, we jacked off together but no blowjobs or anything like that.

Eventually, the opportunity presented itself to get back at Shaun for taking pics of us. One of our buddies is getting married in June. So 5 guys flew to Las Vegas for the weekend--5 horny guys jammed in one hotel room with 2 beds spells trouble.

The first night, we all went out and got hammered. Gambled, drank, dinner, drank, strip club, drank, lap dance, drank...you get the picture. We bought a lap dance for Brian, the groom, in the private back room. She ground her pussy on his crotch, and her bare tits in his face. You could see clearly that he was sporting wood in his pants. The girl must have liked what she felt cuz she hauled out his cock and started sucking him in front of us! Brian had a nice cock too: 7 to 7-1/2" uncut but SUPER thick. I'm no slouch in girth but I wouldn't be surprised if Brian's girth wasn't bigger than his length. Nice cock.

When he shot his load, she let it spurt all over her tits. Fucking hot! Paul was rubbing himself through his jeans too. A full 8" of wood down his leg. Shame he didn't haul it out but our friends didn't know about our, ahem, experimentation.

More drunken hours went by and we had to carry Shaun back to the hotel room. I told him he should have eaten earlier. We got him back in the room around 2am and were planning to dump him off and then go out for more fun. We were all joking about the stripper and the blowjob that Brian got. That's when passed-out drunk Shaun comes back to life and blurts out, "She sucks cock almost as good as Rich (me) and Paul does!"

The room fell silent. I'm trying to shoo everyone out the door and pass it off like, "he's just drunk" And that's when Shaun hauls out the video on his phone.

Here's 4 of my good buds watching a video of me sucking Paul's and Shaun's cock! And then the video of Paul got played of him sucking my cock and eating my ass. At first everyone was silent, shocked. Then I noticed Brian rubbing his bulge and he says, "THAT'S FUCKING HOT!!"

Brian and the 5th guy, Erik, hauled out their boners. Erik was only 6" but a BIG mushroom head. A few minutes later, the videos are still being passed around on the phone (at one point I'm obviously swallowing Paul's load in the video)! Brian's like, "Shit, that bitch wouldn't take my load today.... Would you do that for me?" And he waves his cock in my direction.

I told him to fuck himself. But secretly I'm kinda looking at his cock and saying to myself, yeah, I'd suck that... I tried to deflect the situation and explained how Shaun didn't take these vids/pics with our permission. We were fucking drunk. We're still str8. This is embarassing.. yadda, yadda.

Brian, the groom says, "wait, he's trying to blackmail you with this shit or something?" And we nod, with our heads down. "Well then, I say he needs to open up and do some sucking then." And with that, he steps forward, grabs Shaun's head and shoves his cut cock in Shaun's mouth. "Suck that! Look, it's so thick you can barely get your mouth around it. Mmmm, yeah, suck it Shaun! And don't ever fuck with my friends."

And with that, Brian was in total control. Shaun was laughing, playing along... he was too drunk to resist anyways. "I'm not the cocksucker, Rich and Paul are." But it's so hard to understand someone when their mouth is full of cock, isn't it?

"Someone film this shit", Brian said. Paul and I had our phones out in a flash; our big cocks in our other hand. Brian says "Erik, get in on this", and he backs away and pulls Erik BY THE DICK mind you, and guides it towards Shaun's mouth. Erik grabs the back of Shaun's head and starts face fucking the Hell out of him. I guess because he was jacking to the video earlier, he was already edging like mad. And that's when he shoots in Shaun's mouth. He pulls out and sprays some on Shaun's face too.

Brian is jacking his fat cock inches from Shaun and Erik and he pushes Erik aside and blasts a load down his throat. You could see Shaun visible gagging, his eyes bulging!

Paul and I both had our dicks out, and we fucked Shaun's face too. 4 dicks in his mouth... all on film. I say that makes us about even, right?

That's when Brian looks around and says, "Is the camera off now?" We all nod yes. And then he drops to his knees and starts sucking on Paul's cock. The groom with an 8" dick in his mouth! Brian come up for air and says, "Mmmm, fucking nice, buddy. We were roommates for like 3 years. Do you know how long I've been wanting to do this. Fuck! I wish I knew you sucked cock then."

Basically, everyone sucked dick that night except Erik. We discovered he was more in to back door action. But that's another story...

BlondKevin

Sexy Member
Media
Ha! Saw the story title and was really curious to read a tale about a guy who had multiple dicks. Very surprised when it turned out that's not what this story is about.

A good lesson that grammar matters and slipping up can completely change the meaning.

Is it too late to rename this correctly? It should of course be: Forced to Suck My Buddies' Dicks.