Foreign words for penis, dick, etc.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome, this is so fantastic. No, really you guys don't understand I had just logged on to open a new thread requesting the foreign words for penis.
You see I am taking a metalsmithing course and I have been joking with my bf that I was going to make him a sterling silver cock ring for the Hoildays. I thought I might as well and surprice him. Since he is foreign born (non-USA) and he travels a lot I would stamp the various words for penis into the rim of the cock ring. And now lo and behold, I have all these words as well as some slang ones. So guys keep them coming, so to speak.
This is yet another great reason for LPSG!:biggrin1:
Thank you all so much.

D

deleted20132

polish transcription: tchloneck, vatseck
croatian:
pimpek /pimpeck/=dick
kurac /coorats/=cock (vulgar) (variations: kurčić /coortchitch/= small cock; kurčina /coortcheena/=big cock
piša /peesha/= kids talk, willy, also sometimes used for pussy. from pišati /peeshati/=to piss.
pička /peetchka/=pussy.
same for almost all languages of exYugoslavia.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In brazilian portuguese the usual term PENIS, pau, pica, piroca, rola, there are hundreds of terms. I enjoy the term "carne mijada" for pussy.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I meant Wikisaurus. Have used some of these in my writing. Here's the link:

Wikisaurus:penis - Wiktionary

Hahaha, funny this thread.

Just to say that i saw two mistakes in Wikisaurus. Calbot doesn´t exist, i guess the right word is calvo (bald) . It is used to say "los cinco contra el calvo" (the five against the bald)=jerking off.

Paja isn´t cock; "hacerse una paja" is jerking off, as well. At least, here in Spain.

The most current words in Spain are polla, rabo, chorra, nabo, pito or mango.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paja isn´t cock; "hacerse una paja" is jerking off, as well. At least, here in Spain.

The most current words in Spain are polla, rabo, chorra, nabo, pito or mango.

Latinos in Cali usually say "verga." Jerking off = "hacerse la puñeta."

French: "queue" or "bitte"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just to say that i saw two mistakes in Wikisaurus.

The smorgasbord of supposed cock-words on that page is pretty mixed for all languages; some of the terms are simply archaic, others are localized slang usages, while others still seem to be things which are the idiosyncratic neologisms of a very small group of people indeed (possibly just the individual who posted the word at Wikipedia, in fact). Some of the supposed German 'cock' epithets there just leave me rolling my eyes too (not least 'Nilpferdkopf', which means 'hippopotamus head'). :rolleyes:

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to be a pedant but, as I recall, the French for cock is "la bite" (not "bitte") or "la queue". Interestingly both words are feminine.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to be a pedant but, as I recall, the French for cock is "la bite" (not "bitte") or "la queue". Interestingly both words are feminine.

"Bite" and "bitte" are both listed. "La verga" is feminine in Spanish as well.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:

I feel naughty! LOL...

Pau
Pinto
Caralho
Cacete
Pica
Peru (ou Piru?..turkey..lol...)

Berinjela...(eggplant..lol the big fat ones..LOL...)

:redface: Mother tongue penis names makes me red face...silly me...

:lmao:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
La bite, la pine, la quequette, la nouille, le sboub, le zob, le zizi, la zigounette, la zezette, la queue, le membre, le kiki, le braquemard, la bistouquette, le bazar are the French ones that I hear quite often.

Funny how many words for the most masculin of things are classed as feminine and use "la" instead of "le" meaning "the".