Foreskin chewing

D_Boeing Boink

Experimental Member
Media
My significant other like to lick mine with her tongue. No chewing though. It drives me crazy. Licks the frenum and strokes my balls at the same time. Sends over the top sometimes.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some guys like it a lot rougher than others, but only a very few in my experience were/are discomfited by any attention or focus on his foreskin.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just reading this thread, I am getting aroused big time. Anything to do with my foresking is fantastic. Cock docking, tongue docking, pulling, nibbling, chewing and anything else. If my nipples are pulled or pinched at the same time my foreskin is being played with, it will bring on a huge climax. I am ready....right now.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm circumcised but, in terms of being on the receiving end of oral sex, I love nothing more than for my wife to lick, suck, nibble, graze her teeth or even gnaw on the area of my frenulum (pinching and rolling it firmly between her fingertips or scratching it with her fingernails works a treat, too). In fact, enough frenulum play can get me cumming with no further stimulus needed! However, most of the other guys I've seen her give blowjobs to tend to react badly when she gets her teeth involved in the oral action...

~Reese! :~)

P.S. ...have got a video of this favourite flavour of frenulum stimulus in my gallery, too, from which the following vidcaps were taken:

Attachments