Foreskin Games

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
That's brilliant! You used to be able to buy gobstoppers that looked like bloodshot eyes - wonder if you could get a couple of those in there along with the foam teeth. Even just the one would be quite good...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the one-eyed idea is kind of perfect. I'm going to be trolling supermarket gumball machines now :D

Also, I tried Google image searching various variations on "fun things in foreskin" but all I got was a pile of rubbish. Google, you've let me down.

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also, I tried Google image searching various variations on "fun things in foreskin" but all I got was a pile of rubbish. Google, you've let me down.

Now why doesn't that surprise me... there are FAR better search engines out there. Basically any but Google! :tongue:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hey erratic. Google is such a disappointment! I guess we'll just have to take suggestions on this thread...

& have you been shopping, yet? I think you need to post a couple of full foreskin pics. You could at least try skittles...:)

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
So, if anyone has suggestions for interesting things they'd like to see in a foreskin, this is clearly the place to say.

Especially if it's going to be interesting in a pleasurable sort of way... ;)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey erratic. Google is such a disappointment! I guess we'll just have to take suggestions on this thread...

& have you been shopping, yet? I think you need to post a couple of full foreskin pics. You could at least try skittles...:)

I haven't been shopping yet, no. I won't lie about the Skittles thing, I'm very shy about putting pictures on the net as I've had some bad experiences before. But I don't think it's fair you're the only one who's posted anything!

As for suggestions, things like grapes and Skittles are a good starting point because they're round and smooth. Jawbreakers? Chocolate-covered almonds? Ping pong balls? I've seen someone dock a Wii remote (long story). If someone could get a whole kiwi in there, that'd be rock-star.

Jell-o shooters? I remember there was a foreskin shots thread at one point.

The possibilities are limitless. Haha.

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
Don't worry Zyz, I do plan on testing out the skittles so I won't leave you hanging... My house is really busy right now and the bathroom is being renovated so there's no door. In a few days it should be back though. I'll try to think of something else too.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of a foreskin newbie here, but I bet I can fit quite a few skittles in. Can I play too?? I'll pick some up later today. Can't leave Zyz as the sole competitor here!

Please do! Join the party.

Perhaps we could start a Skittles scale for the restoring crowd? ;)

P.S. Zyz, you can take an iPhone? You could totally handle the butt end of a Wii remote. Easter's coming...maybe I should try some chocolate mini eggs.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please do! Join the party.

Perhaps we could start a Skittles scale for the restoring crowd? ;)

P.S. Zyz, you can take an iPhone? You could totally handle the butt end of a Wii remote. Easter's coming...maybe I should try some chocolate mini eggs.

My dear friend, erratic! Just so you know, I'm following this thread with great amusement, yet am finding it terribly sexy, too. Just wait til I find a b/f with a foreskin....:naughty:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
The Skittles Scale for Restorers sounds kinda catchy - could be onto a winner. Perhaps they should sponsor the Games!

Can't take all of an iPhone - just the width up to around half the length. Do you think I should join the restorers too? ;)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dear friend, erratic! Just so you know, I'm following this thread with great amusement, yet am finding it terribly sexy, too. Just wait til I find a b/f with a foreskin....:naughty:

I'm glad to hear we have such an esteemed audience. Here's hoping you find a foreskinned man soon.

The Skittles Scale for Restorers sounds kinda catchy - could be onto a winner. Perhaps they should sponsor the Games!

The first annual Foreskympiad? With official sponsors? ;)

Can't take all of an iPhone - just the width up to around half the length. Do you think I should join the restorers too? ;)

Jeebus, man! Are you made of rubber?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
The first annual Foreskympiad? With official sponsors? ;)

Sounds good to me. When are you going to pitch it to them?

Jeebus, man! Are you made of rubber?

Ha ha. Nope. Not the last time I checked... :)

Thickpig - now where am I supposed to find a golf ball? Think it should be ok, though. Afraid you'll just have to wait a day or so to find out...

Please note: I will not be eating the golf ball afterwards - that only applies to foodstuffs.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good to me. When are you going to pitch it to them?

I guess we have to pick companies first. Skittles and one of the restoration device companies?

Please note: I will not be eating the golf ball afterwards - that only applies to foodstuffs.

I knew you ate the Skittles. Haha.

(I mean, it would be gauche not to. What a waste of candy.)