Foreskin Games

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I said I would. :) They'd just lost a bit of colour and got a little stuck together... In any case, if you can put your dick in your mouth, there's no reason why something that's been tucked inside the foreskin can't go in there too! & my foreskin's very clean (unless it's had skittles in it, of course - in which case it's sticky, sweet and rainbow-coloured...)

I would draw the line at offering them around, though. ;)

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd second that. I think there are enough foreskin fetish fantatics out there that selling "pocketed skittles" could be quite a side business!

If there's a market for soiled undies, I'm sure there's a market for that too ;)

This thread is hilariously awesome.. :biggrin1: I look forward to seeing more photos from competitors. Sadly I haz no contributions that I can make, ah well!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, here's my official entry! Minus the four skittles I ate before starting (couldn't help it - hadn't had these in years!), I was able to fit in the entire packet (just barely). It was a total of 59 skittles. Not bad seeing how six months ago I didn't even have enough foreskin to cover my head when soft. :)
Who else is ready?! Join the fun! I'd love to see another restorer give it a go too!
If I can fit in nearly a full pack, I'm guessing that a naturally uncut guy should at least be able to get in two!

Attachments

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Buzzrider7, that's really impressive.

Love the pics... Especially the last one. ;)

Shame you didn't get one of the stuffed foreskin looking like a giant raspberry, though; I like those...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Jim. Nice pics. Time to buy skittles!! :)

And please, for official entries and our delectation, include a giant raspberry picture of your stuffed cock, like so:

613144-2-give-it-a-squeeze.html

613145-3.html

Play on!

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
Good work Buzzrider. I'm impressed for someone who hardly had foreskin 6 months ago. Jim, I love the ring and the two cork ones. Top Notch! Hopefully I'll have some up in a couple days.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Excellent, Cruton - can't wait!

What I'd really like to see is someone big enough to get 3 packets in... without opening them!

Now, then...
I'd second that. I think there are enough foreskin fetish fantatics out there that selling "pocketed skittles" could be quite a side business!

I hope the fetish bit doesn't refer to us. I, for one, am clearly an athlete! I certainly work my foreskin every day... ;)

nathey

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw this somewhere before with M&Ms. I wanted to try it, but never did. This reminded me that I still haven't tried it yet.
Oh, and just because someone was left uncut doesn't really mean they are really loose... I don't think I could fit an entire pack of skittles inside, but I won't know till I try!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and just because someone was left uncut doesn't really mean they are really loose... I don't think I could fit an entire pack of skittles inside, but I won't know till I try!

That's how I feel, man. I don't think mine will stretch like that. However, I'm hoping it will, and I'll discover a new talent. It'd open up a whole new world of shoplifting opportunities. Haha.

Hey erratic!

Dooood!

I was reading the Jackinworld link lineok03 posted and thought there should be another category for ballooning it up with water and knocking over empty pop cans. Or maybe distance shooting? It'd be like the biathlon.