Foreskin Restoration: Anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by helterskelter, Jan 8, 2008.

1. helterskelter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to restore their foreskin. i've tried but haven't had much success.

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm doing and is a slow process (for me anyway). But I have already gotten enough skin to beat off without using lube...and thats after 3 months! I was cut very tightly, too, so I reckon I'm doing fine.

How long have you been tugging, dude? And for even more support, there have been a number of threads on this in the past; do what I did and research those a bit too.

Good luck. Am happy to discuss with you and I'm sure the other members will be getting back with their positive and negative experiences.

3. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I've been in the process for about 8 months now.. I am NOT consistent enough however... on the upside, I have grown what I consider to be a tremendous amount of foreskin the past 8 months...

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

At four years continuously, it's safe-to-say I've tried it. :smile:

I've used Tugahoy for the first year then TLC/tugger for the other three. I don't yet have reliable "coverage" though. I have obtained my objective: preventing the chafing/rubbing of fabric against my head.

5. mrree

Gold Member

Albums:
    hellboy & rambo--what methods are you guys using? Just curious, as you both say you're getting results, but not how.

6. xolinlevh

xolinlevh New Member

Albums:
    yea id liek to know. i woudlnt mind doing some forskin restoration myself, id lvoe to be uncut again...

7. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Well, after much contemplation (and not just a little envy of those who have foreskin) I finally started restoration using a DTR. I've been very consistent since I've gotten it - about 2 weeks now. I've only been stretching (not pushing using the plunger) I am seeing progress and hope to one day have a real foreskin of my own. Anyone else here doing this, what are you using, and are you seeing much progress?

8. Peter20

Peter20 Member

Albums:
    nope and never will. I'm satisfied with my cut dick

9. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know what a DTR or a TLC is...can someone explain these acronyms?

10. SteveHd

Gold Member

Peter, by my count you've stated that you're cut and pleased with it about four other times. It's good that you like it because if you didn't your remedies would be problematic.

Since this is a thread about foreskin restoration and I'm pissed off, I'm going to state again what I don't like about being cut:
    • Meatal stenosis [constriction of meatus, caused by scar tissue]
    • Misaligned raphe
    • Divots on glans
    • Scratches/Gouges on glans
    • Dark breadcrust circ. scar
    • Suture marks near circ. scar
    • Irritation/Chafing of glans and corona by clothing
    Foreskin restoration has resolved the last item. All of the others are forever.

11. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

DTR rocks....KOT!

DTR (Dual Tension Restorer) foreskinrestoration.com tell chuck that Chance sent you, and he'll give you a good deal.

12. mds43

mds43 New Member

bravo to you , i feel the same way had that mess once and will never go back. but as this site is a saport group site we are to help out our friends here in there indevers .so i guess we should wish them the best. even thow we been there and done that huh? cant for the life of me fig, out why they want it even after reading a lot of them on here but its what they want so go for it guys.and good luck.

13. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Does that link work? It didn't seem to work for me...... :confused:

Also, it may be helpful to go here for some information. How to Re Grow a Foreskin - wikiHow

and here for a DTR review.....
    foreskin restore

Edit: I just checked out the DTR. Looks nice. However, I don't know if I could wear that to work as I am many times rolling around and crawling around in small spaces. Getting that caught on something doesn't sound fun to me. Anyone else use any other methods? Or, would I get results (albeit slower) if I just did it on the weekends (I have 3-4 day weekends)?

14. D_Chocho_Lippz

It sounds like you had an issue with your uncut, so you got it cut.

Many cut guys, myself included, did not have a choice on whether to be cut or uncut. And therein lies the problem... no choice was given to them.

Those who want foreskin are making the choice to being uncut. So bravo to you for having the choice in the first place.

15. D_Chocho_Lippz

16. Guinea Pig

Guinea Pig New Member

Albums:
    You guys are a wealth of information.

I have wanted to restore my penis for years. I tried a home made method, which I guess if I kept it up, may have worked.

I also felt silly trying - but now I see I am not alone.

& BIG thanks for the site information guys.

Cheers,

GP

17. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I've been restoring with my TLC Tugger for about 1-1/2 years now. Things are slowly improving. I'm getting more foreskin now, and the head of my cock will stay at least partly covered when I go to take a piss, unless I pull the skin back on my own.

I started with hanging a 19 ounce weight off the tugger when I'm in front of the computer several hours a day, and quickly went up to a 30 ounce weight. My photos show the 30 ounce weight combination.

Now I use a 49 ounce weight and it feels good! But the skin has to be clean and dry or it can pull off. :biggrin1:

18. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Well, how about an update....?

I've been restoring using a DTR for about 1.5 months now. I started out with no foreskin and had never in my life had a foreskin over my glans. I have to say I'm impressed. In this relatively short time I can now masturbate using only the foreskin. After I take the DTR off, the new foreskin stays over the head for 15-20 minutes before sliding back. Sometimes I wake in the morning and find the glans partially covered.

Gotta say that I'm really pretty consistent using the thing. I don't use the pusher, only the tugger and I keep it strapped using an elastic strap to just below the knee for 10-12 hours a day. I find that it's really pretty comfortable and not at all noticeable. I also find that it only takes a couple of seconds to unstrap, urinate, and restrap.

Hope this help anyone thinking about this.

19. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sorry meant foreskin restore

20. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I think he must have had an issue....because guys with a foreskin who haven't would not be getting circumcised unless there was an issue with the foreskin being too tight or some ignorant SOB making fun of them.