Foreskin Restoration: Anyone tried it?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Ha!
I thought this said 'Furniature restoration' which really confused me.

Ok, breathe dumbcow, breathe in through the nose out through the mouth...

Im in hysterics :biggrin: I don't know why.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me that the DTR is more suited to those that have a looser cut or want to lengthen their uncut foreskin.

I do think that the DTR design is superior for the above scenario; however, I am cut probably a bit tighter than average, so I am going to try the TLC Tugger and see how that goes.

I must also admit... I find this whole thing kind of crazy (restoring foreskin). Being cut my entire life, I figured it was the only way. Never thought twice about it. After hearing other guys (and ladies) talk about it being superior sexually, and then this, well, I surely think it is worth a try. In any case, I am seemingly always trying odd and weird things that would make most guys question my sanity. LOL. I can just see it now.... "What the hell is that?" ... "Oh, I am restoring my foreskin"..... "WTF?" LOL!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been restoring with my TLC Tugger for about 1-1/2 years now. Things are slowly improving. I'm getting more foreskin now, and the head of my cock will stay at least partly covered when I go to take a piss, unless I pull the skin back on my own.

I started with hanging a 19 ounce weight off the tugger when I'm in front of the computer several hours a day, and quickly went up to a 30 ounce weight. My photos show the 30 ounce weight combination.

Now I use a 49 ounce weight and it feels good! But the skin has to be clean and dry or it can pull off. :biggrin1:
Two things RandyL....
(1) What weights are you using? I can only see your thumbnails so I can't see exactly what you are using...
(2) You sig says "I'm a CI-4 on the 1-10 foreskin coverage index chart." Pardon my ignorance, but what is that?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened in California where there are not many uncut guys running around:

I was in the sauna at the gym one day and there was another guy in there with me. He strikes up a conversation with me and tells me he loves my foreskin and that he was trying to restore his. I asked him how it was going and what he was doing. He tells me he wears this weight on his dick that pulls on his foreskin during the day. And he shows me that his skin is coming along. Then he tells me he didn't know anyone with an uncut dick and always wondered exactly what it felt like and how it worked. So I tell him well the skin just slides easily up and down the dick. Then the guy asks me if I would be offended or willing if he could just feel it for himself. So I say sure, no problem. He comes over to me and takes my dick in his hand and starts to slide my foreskin over my dick, exposing my dick head and then covering it again. Of course my dick starts to get hard. He looks up at me and says, "Damn how big does that thing get". I just tell him keep doing what you are doing and you will find out. Needless to say, he didn't stop stroking me. It was kinda cool lending my dick for someone so interested in restoring his foreskin.

Reactions: OKCSpooge

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
weird but neat story there. Dunno if I'd let someone I didn't know that well touch my piece, but it would be cool to use my dick in an 'instructional' way like that I guess.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good luck guys. I have always been uncut and I love it. I like uncut dicks too. I think uncut dicks look nicer, but it is better to decide on your own and not have it done as a baby.

Reactions: OKCSpooge

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got mine today. Tried to use the over the shoulder method (I'm in Arizona and it is hot here, I like to wear shorts, so attaching the band to my leg would be weird) and am having some difficulty so far. I may just be using weights when nobody is around.

Bah!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been restoring with my TLC Tugger for about 1-1/2 years now. Things are slowly improving. I'm getting more foreskin now, and the head of my cock will stay at least partly covered when I go to take a piss, unless I pull the skin back on my own.

I started with hanging a 19 ounce weight off the tugger when I'm in front of the computer several hours a day, and quickly went up to a 30 ounce weight. My photos show the 30 ounce weight combination.

Now I use a 49 ounce weight and it feels good! But the skin has to be clean and dry or it can pull off. :biggrin1:
Anyone know where I can get these size weights?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It looks like RandyL is just using any old thing Kancer. A sack of ball bearings would work. I've heard of people using lead fishing weights, but lead being lead, you don't want lead in direct contact with skin.

jcrainboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am new here, but I successfully restored my foreskin a few years ago to where I now say I am uncut.
While I was cut involuntarily, I had the fortune to not be cut too tightly so I had some foreskin, but it didn't cover the head when soft.
My method was to wear shorts (I saw that plug it in said he wore shorts a lot) and while driving I would pull on the foreskin with my free hand through the leg of my shorts (Boxers helped) and kept it streched. I did this on long drives and kept it streched out for miles and miles. Doing the same thing when I was at home alone, watching tv, or relaxing I eventually got it to completely cover the head soft and partially cover it hard.
My main realized advantages are:
jerking off does not require the use of lube, can if I want, but don't need it.

some definite increased sensitivity, but it helps to keep it covered as much as possible.

I just like the look of it dammit! I still don't really mind if my partners are cut or uncut. I admit, I am big and like them big. but if they are uncut...total bonus.

Yes, I will post some pictures soon, just haven't had the chance. I post on www.xtube.com as well.

Love this site, looking forward to some good discussions on one of my favorite subjects...cock :)

D

deleted349934

Peter, by my count you've stated that you're cut and pleased with it about four other times. It's good that you like it because if you didn't your remedies would be problematic.

Since this is a thread about foreskin restoration and I'm pissed off, I'm going to state again what I don't like about being cut:
  • Meatal stenosis [constriction of meatus, caused by scar tissue]
  • Misaligned raphe
  • Divots on glans
  • Scratches/Gouges on glans
  • Dark breadcrust circ. scar
  • Suture marks near circ. scar
  • Irritation/Chafing of glans and corona by clothing
Foreskin restoration has resolved the last item. All of the others are forever.

I'm cut, and I dont have over half the things you listed. What you listed seems like the worst case scenario

Dragon96513

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ya, i use the dtr too, not very consistently, but for about 6 months and i grew alot of my foreskin back, i was very tightly cut, to the point the skin would tear and now i can jerk off without lube, and still have it roll over my head just a lil bit :)

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone with a CBR PA restored? I'd like to avoid hardware that would require removing the jewelry, but could really use even partial coverage.