Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I left out the "I". I should have said I'm CI-3 when flaccid, and CI-2 when erect. I'm circumcised, so my CI numbers are low. Of course, if you're uncut, they could be as high as CI-10.

Any C-10's out there?

I'd say I'm a C-10 or at least close to it

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
About CI-4. For being circumcised, it seems pretty high.

Hehe.... I'm intact and also about CI - 4. So I imagine that you have almost half the cockhead covered.

I have a mate circumcised in his 20s who has much more skin than I do - a CI 5 or 6.

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
I'm like a CI-2.5
I'd like to be around the CI-6 to CI-7 range.
Currently actively restoring again.
Tugging at night, retaining during the day.
Need to do progress pics

You have a neatly done circumcision. My scar is darker and a lot more obvious.

Your cut is pretty tight. I understand a lot of guys want to restore, but your penis looks really good. I'm not so sure I woud do anything to change it.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose i'm somewhere between CI-8 & 9...

I personally always wished mine was a tad shorter 'cause to me it seems to be a "best of both worlds" type situation. If i could actually choose what I could be I would probably go with CI-5

I'm also curious if there is a most common CI rank and if anyone knows what it is(?)

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I suppose i'm somewhere between CI-8 & 9...

I'm also curious if there is a most common CI rank and if anyone knows what it is(?)

This is purely subjective, but I'd say that 80% or perhaps 85% of men (intact of course) would be CI 7, 8 or 9, with the top of the bell curve on 8. The curve is skewed to the left, with proportionally more long than short (or the scale is skewed, not having enough long categories). I'd also say that there would be more CI 10 than CI 4 and 5 combined.

Any other takes ?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tough to answer really
i could be about a c-8 when soft
but when hard it all depends.. if i went from soft to hard without rolling the foreskin back and fourth at all, the head will be completely covered with foreskin, even when rock hard, but the very first time i pull the foreskin back while hard, it never goes back to the full coverage again untill soft again, im sure other uncut guys can identify with this