forfeits on losing sex bets

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i just read in another thread that one guy shaved his pubes as a forfeit when he lost a bet with his college roommate over which one of them would cum first jerking off together.

I was wondering what other kinds of forfeits guys have had to perform to pay for losing a sex bet, or had to perform a sex forfeit on any other kind of bet.

especially, i am interested in things i have read in (fantasy?) stories about guys having to eat their cum after losing jerkoff and similar bets; that is, either their own jizm or the cum of all the guys who shot off before they did. i've heard this kind of bet called "five men on an oreo," 'cus the other guys would all shoot on a cookie before the loser had to eat it if he was the last to cum.

other forfeits would be interesting to me also. so c'mon, guys! what kind of sex forfeits have you had to perform (or seen other guys perform) on losing a bet?

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am 99% top. But that how I bottomed for the first time, I lost a bet.Was in a bar in Boys Town in Chicago. There was this nelly guy that came in. We all bet on if he was top or bottom. His lover came in , and he was on the nelly side too. One of my friends went over and started a conversation with the one we all bet on. Come to find out, he was the top. I lost! The bet was with 5 guys. I was the only one that bet bottom, cause I had not been out that long and kinda stupid to the whole thing. I always said I was a exit only kinda guy. Well I have to stick my ass up in the air for the other 5 guys. Boy! I was sore for days! Good thing they were good friends, they took it kinda easy on me.