Forrest Tucker

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Forrest Tucker was huge but the biggest dick bulge I ever saw on an actor was John Ireland in his old movie westerns. I think he was freeballing also. Don't know if it was all dick or balls but it sure looked huge!

Reactions: Sloppybtm

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John Ireland had a legendary dick and loved showing it off in movies. A friend once compiled a documentary movie (I guess it might be dubbed a "cockumentary") of male movie stars showing major talent in mainstream movies. Ireland's schlong made the audience break into applause. When the gorgeous Tuesday Weld was very, very, VERY young, she was hanging with Ireland. I know I would have!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
This movie will air on TCM Monday night, Aug. 20 at 9:00 central. This is the now famous scene showing his huge bulge down his leg while walking along. A must see!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This movie will air on TCM Monday night, Aug. 20 at 9:00 central. This is the now famous scene showing his huge bulge down his leg while walking along. A must see!
When I was 8 years old that was a movie I watched EVERY time it was on TV. I'm in love with Rosalind Russell as Mame. I even wanted to BE her at that time.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great movie!
Forrest, Rosalind, Coral Browne, the kid who palyed Patrick and
even Peggy Cass.
Excellent writing, characters and actors.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Auntie Mame is my all time favorite movie, period. And then anything with Rosalind Russell. The Women is a close second.

I've been watching Forrest and his swinging meat since I was at least 7-8 and have marveled at the size. Another thing that facinates me is how the scenes that 'IT' is visable, not only the walk from the hunt but on the porch before the hunt when he is visably hard, made it by the censors.

I watched a movie the other night on TCM, I can't remember the title, but the staring actor's cock was hanging down one leg and was so clearly dispalyed, you could almost tell his religion... (Mama's term)

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Trucker, you just made my day! Esp. about knowing his religion. Only someone from the south...BTW. I am from Ark. also. Wish you could think of the name of the other movie on TCM that showed the big bulge. If it comes to mind post it here.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trucker, you just made my day! Esp. about knowing his religion. Only someone from the south...BTW. I am from Ark. also. Wish you could think of the name of the other movie on TCM that showed the big bulge. If it comes to mind post it here.
Only from the south? only someone from the south would say that. Sorry not to rag on you but, that was too easy!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Only from the south? only someone from the south would say that. Sorry not to rag on you but, that was too easy!

... now see... you have the chance for the most important southernism and you let it pass you by.... 'bless your heart'.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can anyone post a clip or screen cap for those of us who have never seen forest in all his glory? i do like rosalind russel and wish i had been able to see the movie... maybe next time? thanks everyone.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's interesting that as a child, (how young I don't remember), I saw that bulge and recognized in my imagination what formed there beneath the cloth as he walked. Now it's memorialized in my mind as more fantastic than it was, but it always paints a hot picture.

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm I watched that clip 3 times and saw nothing outstanding. Ithink you all must be wishful thinkers! :D
\

there's a big difference between a youtube clip and the DVD.

It's clear as a bell, and very large. However, I didn't see the obvious hard-on in the porch scene. I watched it a few times and saw nothing.