Forrest Tucker

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The porch scene before the hunt was great. I don't know if he was hard or not, but he definitely puts his hand in his pocket and fondles himself. Super hot! The attached screen shots don't do it justice...you need to see the video.

Attachments

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a couple of screen captures from Fort Massacre. He's the guy on the right (although the bulge makes that rather obvious).

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The porch scene before the hunt was great. I don't know if he was hard or not, but he definitely puts his hand in his pocket and fondles himself. Super hot! The attached screen shots don't do it justice...you need to see the video.

Here's a couple of screen captures from Fort Massacre. He's the guy on the right (although the bulge makes that rather obvious).

Thanks for the caps!

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've searched in vain for a shirtless pic of Forrest. The best I could find is attached, but it's not very revealing, and there's no indication of what movie it's from. I know in later years he showed some fur in his open shirt collar. Hopefully something will show up in the near future - I'll be watching.

Attachments

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love Auntie Mame! I remember seeing that Forest Tucker scene after the fox hunt. I was like (imitating Sulu) "HELLO".

But you know who I wish had a bulge shot like that was Henry Brandon who played Acacius Page, the teacher at the party at the beginning of the film. He was actually gay, too! See this link for a picture and the dish.

Stirred, Straight Up, with a Twist.: It Was a Very Good Year

I also found Yuki Shimoda who played Ito kinda interesting. He seemed gay in the film but I'm not sure what his story was in real life. But bringing up Auntie Mame I'm wondering....is anyone a fan of the remake in 1974, the infamous flop "Mame", starring Lucille Ball?

Last edited:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Rosalind Russell's Auntie Mame...The Lucille Ball one is okay. I think the songs is what saved that film but definitely not Lucy's singing.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've searched in vain for a shirtless pic of Forrest. The best I could find is attached, but it's not very revealing, and there's no indication of what movie it's from. I know in later years he showed some fur in his open shirt collar. Hopefully something will show up in the near future - I'll be watching.

Thanks! I hope someone finds a picture where it reveals his entire chest. so he must have shaved his chest? Does he have a muscular chest?

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tuned in this week to The Plunderers, as Forrest was in it. He wore baggy pants throughout and there was nothing to see at all. Instead, the star of the film Rod Cameron had more vpl's in one movie than I have EVER seen. Absolutely breathtaking!!!!

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a few screen shots of Forrest from Counterplot. There's a shirtless scene but it's not as revealing as one would like. Unfortunately, he wore baggy pants throughout the movie and the bulge wasn't on display.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: