Forrest Tucker

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's a few screen shots of Forrest from Counterplot. There's a shirtless scene but it's not as revealing as one would like. Unfortunately, he wore baggy pants throughout the movie and the bulge wasn't on display.

On the 3rd clip, there's a little bit o' dick bulge that they have descretely tried to cover with the logo.

claydog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
didn't Sam Elliot piss off a high rock in some movie?......"Deliverance" maybe?....I remember his dick clearly visible altho at a distance............is was BIG too!

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is my first time doing this, so I hope they'll work out. Either way, I'm thinking to really get the full effect of what's going on in Tucker's trousers, you must look at the film in motion. It really needs to be seen to be believed.

Here's something funny..the name of the farm in the movie is called "Peckerwood"

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you little kids sure love to talk about so called bulges dont you? every person on tv has a huge bulge and if you think that person is attractive then it must mean they have a big dick.

m112776

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you little kids sure love to talk about so called bulges dont you? every person on tv has a huge bulge and if you think that person is attractive then it must mean they have a big dick.

I'm sorry.... and your here because? Why ARE you here???:confused: I mean I know we have plenty of straight guys on LPSG (the majority don't make comments on bulges) but if your straight and or unconcerned with what us lil kids are talking about....

So uhm yeah...

Why are you here again? RIIIIGHT! LOL!!!!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forrest called his massive piece "The Chief" and he was very generous with it.

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bought a photo on e-bay years ago, a western photo of Forrest Tucker, "it" hung down to there and beyond, If I learned how to send photos..