Frank Lampard

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SteveT said:
I am pretty certain that the one on the left is not Frank.

As for the one on the right - difficult to say ...

Even so I wouldn't mind appearing as the one in the middle !!:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Proudly_Italian said:
I found that pic in a celebrity site. I was wondering if any of you knew wether Lambard was caught by paparazzi shots, just as Mutu.
Nope, it's from a sex video shot in Greece that surfaced in 2000. It features Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer together with some Spanish women. An excerpt was even included in a UK documentary in 2004, after Ferdinand failed with a legal injunction to prevent this:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_20040815/ai_n12590242

If you can play real media files, then.... :rolleyes: ....

http://rapidshare.de/files/3321620/lampard-dyer-ferdinand.rm.html

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Nope, it's from a sex video shot in Greece that surfaced in 2000. It features Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer together with some Spanish women. An excerpt was even included in a UK documentary in 2004, after Ferdinand failed with a legal injunction to prevent this:

Thats not nice, how would you like if I called you "Some crazy guy with loads of naked pictures"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
Thats not nice, how would you like if I called you "Some crazy guy with loads of naked pictures"
They never left their names, so how would you like me to address them? I actually upgraded them from being described as "Spanish girls" online. :rolleyes:

They are some (unnamed) women, who come from Spain. Ergo: they are "some Spanish women". It's a fucking accurate description, that's all.

Reactions: mancunianboi

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
papamac said:
Are there any HQ versions?

The original footage looks to have shot pretty poorly on a camcorder, so I'm not sure how HQ it can get anyway! The rights owners seem to hold onto their copyright ferociously (as the subtle screen messages announce even throughout this .rm file!), and this is the only version that I know of online right now...

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have heard a lot about this tape since the rumours started and would love to know what these 3 footballers have to errrr score with :tongue:

ms29zippy

1st Like
Media
Hi there,

I actually have the sex tape, its not great quality but its definitely them and u do see quite alot, if someone can name a good place to upload it to I will, any suggestions?

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unforchantly the link no longer work but thanks anyway Alex, Hope ms29zippy that the offer is still there, CAUSE I REALLY DO WANA SEE IT. Sorry for shouting but i'm getting so excited.:smile:

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I so love these videos - Just wish they would use digital cameras though. Thanks for the uploading the video ms29zippy my cock and brain love you...

I have the collin Farrell one if you wish me to share that?

Reactions: glendale1

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
capnewt said:
Unforchantly the link no longer work but thanks anyway Alex, Hope ms29zippy that the offer is still there, CAUSE I REALLY DO WANA SEE IT. Sorry for shouting but i'm getting so excited.:smile:
The link in the other thread works just fine. You may be using an internet provider that blocks content from Rapidshare. An identical version of this video is now contained in both threads.