Frank Lampard

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
He's far from over rated and one of England's finest midfield players.

Scholes, ballack, alonso, nolan, nakamura, gerrard, arteta, barry, fabergas, anderson, cole, and several others are players who play in the uk who in a blink of an eye i would put ahead of lampard. He lives off a reputation which if doesn't deserve. And those are only players who play go a similar position. I'd rather have joey barton play for me.

Last edited:

lamps3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scholes, ballack, alonso, nolan, nakamura, gerrard, arteta, barry, fabergas, anderson, cole, and several others are players who play in the uk who in a blink of an eye i would put ahead of lampard. He lives off a reputation which if doesn't deserve. And those are only players who play go a similar position. I'd rather have joey barton play for me.

i think u have some prob to be settle on!!! cuz ur mind just too offensive n under rated~~~
i simplify lampard as the great in his era n now he still showed some great skill that generate chelsea's midfield!!!! HUH

QtDalBoi76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
doesn't work for me either. you click enter, then the next page loads but the video never does - nothing will play. tried in IE and FF.