Fratpad- Taj

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone got videos from Taj, one of the Fratpad's hottest guys ever!!

Yeah, to answer the question and they are solo (at least as far as sex, but he does engage in "frat-like" behavior, no one on one as of yet.). I've heard him talk and to be honest he sounds like he looks LOL. He sounds like an airhead somewhat, but for some reason that turns me on LOL!! I'll post a couple here when I get the chance (sometime this week, busy time of the year ya know^_^!!)

biyoung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it or not im friends with someone who went to hs with "Cal" kenny jordan from fratmen and is good friends with him. Cal is totally straight and from what i hear is getting a lot of girls at his new school purdue. My friend is also totally straight but was interested in making some money, he will probably never pose for fratmen, but he thought about it to make some extra money so who knows. Anyway he is mixed, half black half white and i think is hotter than taj with just as nice as body, and his dick is probably close to taj's if what i hear is correct. 9in or so.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's one clip:

MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

Love when he's on the skateboard with nothing but sneaks on!! HOT!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Enjoy,
However there are things you should know:

I would upload more, but the size of the videos are just too large to upload and will take too long to upload on my sucky bandwidth, so this will have to do for now.

Another thing, the file is in FLV format (like youtube videos), so you will need a player that's capable of playing .flv files (FLV player, Media Player Classic, and VLC media player, are some good ones, google them, all of them should be FREE). Each video I have of Taj is over 1hr long ,so imagine converting them THEN trying to upload them, just don't have the time, LOL, sorry. IF, however I get enough requests or there are issues, I will convert and re-upload this one, but don't expect it right away. Other than that, ENJOY!!:biggrin1: Depending on the requests, I'll add another:wink: