Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months on the dating scene and I have had several comments by men regarding my nipples. Most are astounded that the areola is so large, and when my nipples are sucked they tend to stick out a little more than an inch.

I am curious but are there any LPSG women with large areolas and similar sized nipples? (see attached picture). **Note **The nipples are not fully aroused and do stick out.

I realize everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, but it just seems as of late the comments have been incredoulous.

Just a question to the guys are you into huge puffy, large nipples?

Attachments

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I find it hard to get a sense of perspective from the areola close-up - in the nipple shot the areola doesn't look that big. But then maybe I am the same as you - when I had a gallery here I got a few comments about nipple size.

My nipples don't do the cylander button thing, I wish they did, I think it's cool - they do go all pointy when stimulated (or cold).

I'm not putting pics out there at the moment - but I'll pm you a link if you wanna compare.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have large areolas as well. My nipples are also fairly large, in diameter (and they do the cylinder button thing) but they don't stick out as far. I've had a few comments on their size, but never a disappointed one! :tongue: I don't think I've met a man that didn't like my nipples.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples don't do the cylander button thing, I wish they did, I think it's cool - they do go all pointy when stimulated (or cold).

wow, between you and Meg you have described this type of shape as cylindrical button thing, interesting.

iamanne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It bothers me that you use the word "freaky" to describe yourself. Considering the size of your breasts, wouldn't you say you are in proportion? Looking through the galleries here, everyone is different, unique. Don't worry about what a few men say. *laughs* I should heed that advice! Really, you look fine to me.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Just a question to the guys are you into huge puffy, large nipples?[/quote]
Absolutely. I can't speak for all men, but I sure do love large nipples :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i have big areolas too and i personally hate them. then again i've never had complaints about them either. to me it just looks weird, but they apparently get the men turned on so i guess there's something good that comes ouf of this.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Love 'em babe! I love a nice big mouthful of nipple. Yours look beautifully in proportion and wonderfully shaped. No freaky at all unless you think freaky is a very very good thing! Thanks for sharing the hot hot pix.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My areola is large but not ridiculously so. I do, however, have very large nipples. They are noticeable all year round but in particular in cold weather. In my office (which is air conditioned), I have taken to walking around with my arms crossed or swathed in a jacket/pashmina to disguise them because the stares got to be a bit much at times!

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love that you have large nipples. and are not freaky in any way!
I feel that the women that have larger nipples are more womanly and not girly.
All of the men that I know love to suck on a womens nipples and most will agree that large is a good thing!:wink:

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my... I wish I had a freak like that by my side anytime.

Leave it be, gorgeous, you look fantastic.