Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A few months on the dating scene and I have had several comments by men regarding my nipples. Most are astounded that the areola is so large, and when my nipples are sucked they tend to stick out a little more than an inch.

I am curious but are there any LPSG women with large areolas and similar sized nipples? (see attached picture). **Note **The nipples are not fully aroused and do stick out.

I realize everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, but it just seems as of late the comments have been incredoulous.

Just a question to the guys are you into huge puffy, large nipples?
i as a male of the human species, gladly accept any nipple offered to me ;-}

averageplus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diamond,
I am a man. My wife has almost flat breasts, the areolas are average but her nipples are disproportionate and have fully the cylinder button form. After many years, I keep wondering that they protube so much, event when quiet. When erect, they are longer than large : almost my fingers width, i e just over 2 cm. Really.
I did not choose her primarily on physical criterias, by the way. I feel the nipples compensate for so flat breasts (though I am a huge tits fan).
As for her, she has difficulties in finding padded bras, that can hide her nipples, but fit A- breasts.
That is all for it. My wife has bigger nipples than you, so be aware that you have overdevelopped ones, but that you are not alone and not freakish.