Fred MacMurray had a Cucumber

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tucker had some meat. That first pic especially you can see the whole shape. I swear it looks like it curled over and that I could see the outline of the cockhead.

I saw him in an episode of "Gunsmoke" and it was showing GOOD!

Any shirtless pics?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn, how did this thread die out?? Fred MacMurray and Forrest Tucker - two studs from the good ol' days. I had heard several times about Tucker's massive equipment, reportedly in the 11-inch range, but don't recall hearing - other than this thread - about Fred's endowment. Pictures of either would be great. (Yes, would like to have been the lucky kid with my elbow in his crotch!)

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few years ago bought a photo of Forrest T. It was down to there.

Mentionables: Johnny Weismueller (spelling) and Gary Cooper.

petermeat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Check out the hour long "Lucy-Desi" show "Lucy Discovers Uranium" with MacMurray as guest ... in a couple of scenes during their race back to Las Vegas you can see his big ole package hanging down his leg. Particularly in the scene when he struggles to get out of the tar.

petermeat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In his new autobiography, Andy Williams confirms MacMurray's gift, saying MacMurray's wife got drunk at dinner one evening, waved around an empty champagne bottle and blurted out at the table, "It's as big as this, isn't it honey?" Lucky bitch.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While we're on the topic of Hollywood legends, anyone hear stories about Milton Berle? Now I realize Uncle Miltie was never ... let's say ... a matinee idol, but rumors have appeared over the years that he was enormous. He used to have some kind of line like: "when it gets big I faint."

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pride myself with always thinking that Fred was hung, and now this thread supports my thinking. As for "Coop", according to THE INTIMATE SEX LIVES OF FAMOUS PEOPLE," Gary (according to Clara Bow, the "IT" girl), was hung like a horse and could go all night." "Every woman who knew him fell in love with Gary." -Ingrid Bergman

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wondered what Joan thought of Gary Cooper in Today We Live in....after all, didn't she screw every leading man in all her movies?