Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

PeterDickJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off let me say thank you for posting this information. I am new to the site, and to a virgin to forums. I read the entire article line by line. I have a few questions.
1. I noticed you said just only 3 days a week do the exercises, is that the maximum you should do, or can you do 4 or 5 days out the week if you do not feel pain, soreness etc?
and also do the PC exercise include in just 3 days a week or can you do those everyday?

2. Next question I was wondering what do you think of someone using the pill Extagen while doing these exercises. I have heard so many testimonals, and I have somewhat decided that I would just do my own just to see if it works "for me" but I would like to know if you think it would not be a good idea to take it along with doing the program.

My overrall goal is not to high and very reasonably obtainable I believe. I'm just looking to add at least 1 solid inch in length and girth to my erection size

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off let me say thank you for posting this information. I am new to the site, and to a virgin to forums. I read the entire article line by line. I have a few questions.

You're welcome :)

1. I noticed you said just only 3 days a week do the exercises, is that the maximum you should do, or can you do 4 or 5 days out the week if you do not feel pain, soreness etc?
and also do the PC exercise include in just 3 days a week or can you do those everyday?

You should follow the routine as outlined. You may still need the full recovery time even if you're not sore.

You should do your PC work after your enlargement exercises.

2. Next question I was wondering what do you think of someone using the pill Extagen while doing these exercises. I have heard so many testimonals, and I have somewhat decided that I would just do my own just to see if it works "for me" but I would like to know if you think it would not be a good idea to take it along with doing the program.

My overrall goal is not to high and very reasonably obtainable I believe. I'm just looking to add at least 1 solid inch in length and girth to my erection size

I'd suggest trying the exercises without the pills for at least the first couple of weeks. That way, you can gauge the difference when you do start taking them. If they work for you, they're best taken immediately prior to your workout so that when you're finished, your penis will stay engorged longer (and the tissues stay stretched).

elipse

Just Browsing
Media
One question; is the warm down the same as the warm up? Just placing a warm towel on your penis for 10/15mins?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One question; is the warm down the same as the warm up? Just placing a warm towel on your penis for 10/15mins?

It's essentially the same procedure. You can include a little more massage for your cool down if you like- it'll help.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is it enough to just warm up, do the jelq and then end, or do we have to do that stamina thing that I don't understand?

I'm a 6.7, and I'd only like to gain 7''... I just worry that it might go back to the way it used to be if I quit.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it enough to just warm up, do the jelq and then end, or do we have to do that stamina thing that I don't understand?

I'm a 6.7, and I'd only like to gain 7''... I just worry that it might go back to the way it used to be if I quit.

at first the gains are only temporary, it takes time to become permanent.

but why worry about it?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You should do it all as described. Stamina work is more important than enlargement exercises. What is it about stamina exercises that you don't understand?

Once you reach your goals, your gains can be maintained through "cementing". Read about that process at the bottom of this post: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html#post1612306

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You should do it all as described. Stamina work is more important than enlargement exercises. What is it about stamina exercises that you don't understand?

Once you reach your goals, your gains can be maintained through "cementing". Read about that process at the bottom of this post: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html#post1612306
Tighten the flow of your PC muscle?

I have to do some "holds" for 50-5 seconds a day?

I'm sorry if I'm a bit confused.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tighten the flow of your PC muscle?

I have to do some "holds" for 50-5 seconds a day?

I'm sorry if I'm a bit confused.

No problem- I'll expand on this:

To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine. Another way of knowing you're hitting the target muscles would be to do this exercise with an erection. Consciously move your penis up and down under its own power. Those are the muscles you want to contract.

You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day- that's 50 repetitions of 5 seconds each.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks Big Al for explaining......

So in translation, when I have to go pee, I need to hold it....... and when I have an erection I have to do what?

I have never felt this stupid. (what are PS muscles? and what's "consciously moving penis up and down under its own power"?)

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No need to explain.... I just browsed around the net a bit and voila...

Thanks guys for explaining.

wind_god4

Just Browsing
Media
I have a couple of questions. I recently started(close to a month) and I know that I won't see noticeable gains for a while.

This is my routine so far:

-Shower inplace of warm up
-Strecthing for ~10 mins
-Wet Jelq for 10 mins at about 60-70% erection
-~50 kegels holding for 3 seconds

1) What exactly is clamping? Is it the equivalent to wearing a cockring or a shaft-ring(which only goes on the penis)

2)Does it matter the time i jelq or the number of reps? I currently shoot for 200 and sometimes i just go for ten minutes without counting reps.

3) Should I do my routine in the AM and PM every other day to really get acclimated?

4) Since I typically do my routine at night, I shower and then strecth once i step out. Is this ok to replace a warm up? Also my cool down consists of wrapping a hot/cold patch that i have in the frezzer around my penis. Is this ok?

While I'm concerned about length i'm more concerned about girth. There are so many exercises out there and tips i've seen, its easy to get confused. I'm following the Beginners guide and hope to step up my workouts mid december. I know everyone is different but in your opinion, what is the most effective for girth gains?