Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

TassadarWS

Experimental Member
Media
Just out of curiosity...
Whats the problem with jelqing with a hard erection?
Not that I would do it...but I'm wondering -why- its dangerous.

:)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It opens you up to injury, and it's less effective because the tissues need to be somewhat malleable for the exercise to be effective.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great guide Big Al, I know this is a beginners guide, but perhaps adding Glute Flexes (found here Jelq Guide) to further increase performance could be beneficial

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great guide Big Al, I know this is a beginners guide, but perhaps adding Glute Flexes (found here Jelq Guide) to further increase performance could be beneficial

That looks like a good exercise to supplement a PE routine. Overall fitness is very important too. It wouldn't do to have a fit penis if the rest of your body isn't able to keep up.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al... I have been doing rather fast jelqs lasting only a second per rep and have been getting pretty good results that way. My erections are stronger and I have been recuperating from my pumping sessions in a HUGE way. I don't even jelq past the my inner foreskin, and have been getting great results. Is it just a fluke or have I happened upon a modified way of jelqing that works best for me?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al... I have been doing rather fast jelqs lasting only a second per rep and have been getting pretty good results that way. My erections are stronger and I have been recuperating from my pumping sessions in a HUGE way. I don't even jelq past the my inner foreskin, and have been getting great results. Is it just a fluke or have I happened upon a modified way of jelqing that works best for me?

It seems as if you've found a method of jelqing that works best for you. Some men are the complete opposite and they'll do thier jelqs with 3-5 second strokes ezxclusively. While most routines have a standard template, it's a good idea to test different modes of exercising out to see what works best for you (provided you have a few weeks of training under your belt).

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems as if you've found a method of jelqing that works best for you. Some men are the complete opposite and they'll do thier jelqs with 3-5 second strokes ezxclusively. While most routines have a standard template, it's a good idea to test different modes of exercising out to see what works best for you (provided you have a few weeks of training under your belt).

Actually, I think that I am doing a low fatigue routine which I need 'cause the ol' knob can take quite a good beating from a monster pumping session. I was just experimenting with the jelqing speed and DEFINITELY noticed that the 3-5 second jelqs are MUCH more intense... I think it's all about how easily your penis fatigues right?

So, if anyone is finding out that they are overtraining with the beginner's routine, they can just maybe shorten the time of the individual jelq rep for a few workouts and see if that doesn't get you up to speed.

I will be gradually slowing down my jelqs from now on Al, thanx!!!!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I think that I am doing a low fatigue routine which I need 'cause the ol' knob can take quite a good beating from a monster pumping session. I was just experimenting with the jelqing speed and DEFINITELY noticed that the 3-5 second jelqs are MUCH more intense... I think it's all about how easily your penis fatigues right?

So, if anyone is finding out that they are overtraining with the beginner's routine, they can just maybe shorten the time of the individual jelq rep for a few workouts and see if that doesn't get you up to speed.

I will be gradually slowing down my jelqs from now on Al, thanx!!!!

If you're looking for a low fatigue solution, consider using an "All Day Stretcher". Here's a set of instructions for making your own: Making an all day penis stretcher - PE Forums- Penis enlargement and male enhancement

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TassadarWS

Experimental Member
Media
hi al!

I want to start doing PE next week and so I tryed the exercised today to look if there's something I dont quite understand
and..well, there are some things ^^

1. at the jelq you write 'do 100 reps' - is this the value at the start? because earlier on you write something about 40-60 reps
2. do you think that a hot shower is a good alternative for the warm-up via towel? (I shower quite long - about 20-25 minutes ^^)
3. is it okay to divide the jelq-reps in two parts in case I get too hard?

thats all for now - maybe I'll find some other question later on

Tassadar

p.s.: If everything works out as I'm planing it, I'll show my results in a seperate thread...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi al!

I want to start doing PE next week and so I tryed the exercised today to look if there's something I dont quite understand
and..well, there are some things ^^

1. at the jelq you write 'do 100 reps' - is this the value at the start?
because earlier on you write something about 40-60 reps

You can work up to 100 reps, but you should start at a level that's comfortable for you.

2. do you think that a hot shower is a good alternative for the warm-up via towel? (I shower quite long - about 20-25 minutes ^^)

That can be acceptable. Keep a workout log and alternate between different warm up methods. You'll see which one works best for you over time.

3. is it okay to divide the jelq-reps in two parts in case I get too hard?

As a beginner, do what you can in one session. You can take short breaks. If you get too hard, just let it subside.

thats all for now - maybe I'll find some other question later on

Tassadar

p.s.: If everything works out as I'm planing it, I'll show my results in a seperate thread...

That sounds good :smile:

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have 2 questions.

1. That guy in the How To Jelq Video #3, did he get that size as a result of jelqing or was he just a model? That thing was huge.

2. How soon can you masturbate after jelqing? Is it alright to do it after you're finished?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have 2 questions.

1. That guy in the How To Jelq Video #3, did he get that size as a result of jelqing or was he just a model? That thing was huge.

That particular gentleman claimed to have added 5 inches doing a mostly jelq high rep routine. His actual course is outlined here: BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum .

2. How soon can you masturbate after jelqing? Is it alright to do it after you're finished?

Yes. Ejaculating after a session is ok- even recommened after your "Stop and start" exercises. PE shouldn't interfere with your sexual activity.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, i can't get this straight. it's ok to rub one out after your done with pe? or not? seems like you guys keep changing your minds.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, i can't get this straight. it's ok to rub one out after your done with pe? or not? seems like you guys keep changing your minds.

There's always been some debate on that issue.

I've always been of the opinion that PE shouldn't interfere with your sex life- it should enhance it. Now, if you're abusing masturbation and aren't able to get the required degree of erection to do your exercises, then you should obviously cut back.

cobain

1st Like
Media
Big Al:

How long do I stick with the beginners routine that you laid for us? And when it's time to move on what kinda of changes do we need to make in your routine?

Lastly -- Do we need to always keep with this routine in order to maintain the gains?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al:

How long do I stick with the beginners routine that you laid for us? And when it's time to move on what kinda of changes do we need to make in your routine?

You should stay on the beginner's routine for about 6 weeks. From there, you take a week off and move on to more advanced routines.

There are examples of advanced penis enlargement routines on the various internet forums, but we recommend trying the advanced routine and consultation service available at BetterMan. If you're not interested in the kit or accessories, you can sign up for the program/consultation service alone here.

Lastly -- Do we need to always keep with this routine in order to maintain the gains?

No- you can follow the maintenance instructions outlined here.