freeballin' in basketball shorts

10inchesAj: One of my favorite things to wear are basketball shorts. All my buddies make fun of me and ask what I wear to dress up. I always freeball and love the feel of the shorts on my cock head. Also, I love to walk around campus and see people's reactions to my package bouncing around as I walk. And when I really want to puch the envelope, I will make my dick jump when I'm talking to someone. Talk about awkwardness. It's hilarious. Anyone else do anything similar?

tott666: I'm amazed.

This sounds incredibly self-centered and inconsiderate, not to mention rude. You actually think it's fun to embarrass other people? At least that's what it sounds like.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Freeballin' in basketball shorts? Seems dangerous to me. What if you have to take off running?

You'll beat your thigh to death!

Pecker

slipnslide: i find it erotic when a man free-balls in basketball shorts. of course he must obviously know that he is showing all his stuff by doing so.... i think thats the erotic part. something about a dick flopping around in those slinky shorts..... it's always a nice sight. ;)

11.5: I show a very noticeable tent kind of half way between my crotch and my knees when i freeball in anything resembling basketball shorts, sweats etc. It is quite risky 'cause I could easily get a hard on and then WATCH OUT!! lol

:eek:

1811: If I'm with a partner or something for a peaceful night watching a movie at home or something, sure. Its suggestive and the heavy, flaccid outline tends to be very inviting.

BUT! In public, no way. I don't ever feel the need to draw attention to myself in that way, even in my worst, pissed-at-the-world states. I guarantee it'll come back to you in a bad time when you least expect it.

Besides, is that the type of impression you really want to leave with people? Its up to you.

Dickprint: Freeballin' in b-ball shorts is so revealing, no matter if you are standing still & if u r walking omg!!! I wear them around the house, but if I have to answer the door for some reason I always tuck and walk funny or put on an xtra long tshirt. Honestly I would rather be seen in spandex than b-ball shorts. They allow for too much swinging & dangling. At least spandex holds u in 1 place. I wish I had the guts to wear those w/o underwear. i couldn't imagine the attention. Even w/ spandex shorts on underneath I have a prominent bulge so I'm curious what the pro ball players wear under their shorts. B-ball shorts r strictly an indoor garment for me.

rivertowncowboy: I usually only freeball in shorts when I am home - have ocassionally run to the grocery store for a quick errand that way - but I am always worried that the loose shorts are doing to drop with the weight of a wallet or keys - and then what! :eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=rivertowncowboy link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=0#7 date=06/26/03 at 08:15:24]I usually only freeball in shorts when I am home - have ocassionally run to the grocery store for a quick errand that way - but I am always worried that the loose shorts are doing to drop with the weight of a wallet or keys - and then what!   :eek:[/quote]

Don't worry, cowboy, it will be over in a flash!

Pecker

jackinman: Question for 10inchesAj....do you play basketball while you're freeballin in your basketball shorts?

Just a thought.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jackinman link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=0#10 date=06/26/03 at 15:19:39]....do you play basketball while you're freeballin in your basketball shorts?[/quote]

Well, at least he probably dribbles and shoots! :D

bustyredhead: rofl!

Hey, it'd be useful for faking a guy out... "He moves one head left and the other to the right." lol

- Nene (Basketballs? Don't Look At Me!)

AnonyMs: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1056321824;start=0#11 date=06/26/03 at 18:38:32]

Well, at least he probably dribbles and shoots! :D
[/quote]
And no doubt scores as well.....

bustyredhead: Does he make the balls into the basket? Owwie. lol

- Nene

palladen: Well, I'd hate for them to bounce off the rim, lol :-X

10inchesAj: Sorry its taken me so long to respond guys...Things have been crazy. I really didnt think that this would generate much talk. I dont play while commando...That is hazardous to my health. As for setting myself up for indecent exposure...I didnt even think of it Dee...Thanks.

2big: i own about 5 pair of bball shorts, but would not go commando in them. personally i feel as if i would be showing myself off too much. i do use them to work out in, but well supported. i personally feel as if bball shorts are great for workouts because of their relaxed fit, but not for freeballing. WAY too revealing.

hungcuriousNC: I love freeballin in bb shorts. I consider it erotic and satisfying. My addiction to bball shorts is worse than a woman's addiction to purses. I have a whole, deep drawer full of various types. When I see a pair that look comfortable, the first thing I think of is how will that feel against my dick? I like them. I enjoy wearing them. And I am pro-freeballin in them. I also enjoy seeing another guy freeballin in their shorts too....... It's very pleasurable and a gratifying sight for me. Great topic!