Freeballing!!!

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone. I've been going commando for the past few days since I ran out of underwear, and it's been great now that I'm used to it. At first, it was uncomfortable and I'd get spontaneous erections too often, but now I can control them and it's nothing but a big bulge. I've already gotten tons of stares and two inquiries about the bulge. My penis hangs lower and fuller with more veins, a bigger head and bigger testicles. I took a nap and woke up with such a huge erection that I had to take off my pants for a while before it went away. Also, I love the feeling of my long straight rod warming up the side of my leg. Freeballing is great and I think I'm gonna go commando from now on!

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what you mean! I have been freeballing for roughly 20 years. I love the freedom my cock and balls have. When I wear underwear (very rarely....:wink:), it's very uncomfortable, and I can't wait to get out of them....:smile:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried freeballing in the past but the longest I could do it was usually about a week before I would get sick of it.

A high-quality pair of soft, breatheable boxers often feels better than pants against my happy parts anyway.

One time, I mixed freedom with asceticism: freeballing and giving up masturbation at the same time. Thankfully neither of those lasted long. lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
younggun said:
Hello everyone. I've been going commando for the past few days since I ran out of underwear, and it's been great now that I'm used to it. At first, it was uncomfortable and I'd get spontaneous erections too often, but now I can control them and it's nothing but a big bulge. I've already gotten tons of stares and two inquiries about the bulge. My penis hangs lower and fuller with more veins, a bigger head and bigger testicles. I took a nap and woke up with such a huge erection that I had to take off my pants for a while before it went away. Also, I love the feeling of my long straight rod warming up the side of my leg. Freeballing is great and I think I'm gonna go commando from now on!

All this post lacks being the hottest read of the day are visuals going along with it for showing exactly every detail of your awesome experience, younggun. Enrich our gallery.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This summer I started going commando every day. At first because of the high temperatures. I wanted to wear as less clothes as possible. I’ve an office job so shirt and pants/jeans was the minimum. Temperatures have changed but I still don’t use underwear. I like the feeling of free balling. I’ve always had briefs or tight boxers. I didn’t like loose boxers because of all the fabric you have to push into your pants. The feeling of my testicals at my thighs is great, they even hang lower than ever before. My dick was always put to the right, a little upwards, but now it hangs down all day it feels as if my dickhead – which is quite big – is more sensitive than ever before.
Younggun wrote that he loves the feeling of his dick warming up the side of his leg. I hadn’t noticed that before, but since I’ve read that, I feel every moment the warmth of my endowment.
There is just one thing of going commando which I don’t like: I’m quite hairy and although I trim my pubes and shave my balls I have to take care no hair is in the zipper when I pull it up. Is this only my problem?

lvted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always freeball when i am in the house, even naked in my room. well, i only wear underwear when I am going out. I am wearing brief all the while, thinking of trying boxer but i think that it will be hot wearing boxer in this hot day compare to brieft, will it?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lvted said:
I always freeball when i am in the house, even naked in my room. well, i only wear underwear when I am going out. I am wearing brief all the while, thinking of trying boxer but i think that it will be hot wearing boxer in this hot day compare to brieft, will it?

It all depends on the fabric you choose, Ivted. Get some silk boxers that feel smooth on your genitals and you won't be disappointed. I find them cooler than briefs that hold everything so tightly compressed. Give your stuff breathing room, man!

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As you know, i've freeballed for quite some time. I had to laugh the other day when I saw the movie Inside Man. There's a scene where the bank robbers tell their hostages to "strip to your underwear". In a group of 20 to 30 random people in real life there must be at least ONE freeballer don't you think?

Gabe

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well..after read this topic i have to tell something:

It's my second day as a freeballer and it's like macdonals! I'm lovin it!
Ohhh..freeedom...so good

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have freeballed 24/7 for the last 16 years (since I was 14). Love the feel of freeballing and love having one less constricting layer on my dick and balls. And it also makes Mr Happy that much more accessible when I find a use for him (usually several times a day)

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxers, but you might as well say that I am freeballin, because i just hang out the bottom right leg of the boxers and into my pants. The only reason I don't literally "freeball" is because i usually wear my pants a little low. And if the people I know think that underwear showing (because the pants are too low) is offensive, then I am sure that if my pubic area (or worse, the root of my dick:eek: ) is showing, they may not (or may, hehe) like it.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped wearing briefs just after high school. I went to wearing boxers unless I was wearing board shorts, etc. Love the free feeling. Especially love it when people look when I start getting boned up. One day I went to the mall to pick up some stuff and after walking for a few minutes I started to bone up. A couple of young ladies and one guy noticed and I got REAL hard. I had to duck into a store to wait for it to go down. :redface:

adinson2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freeballing is great. I love the vpl and how people look at my private part!! Also your butt feels good, it moves naturally and both your dick and butt feel good rubbing agaisnt the fabric. Freeballing is very hot, practive it!! It's true that you get constant bonners at the beginning but it decreases with time.