Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Few months ago, i was with a friend on vacation. We have known each other for a long time, but never really got enough alone time to "play" with each other. Well on this trip we had that time.. and MAN what a time it was.

One of those times, though. My Mag Xl broke... Normally this isn't a problem, I would just put another one on. But this one broke RIGHT when i orgasmed. I couldn't even make myself pull out, i came in him, ALOT. I was scared at first he would be pissed, but he was kewl with it.

Now. I've had condoms break. Were're all big guys here and know this happens. but normally its in the start or middle of sex.. so this was new for me, to cum in another man. I just couldn't stop myself and pull out.

Today my friend tripped me up by telling me that he FELT every spurt of my cock deep in him.. Not the throb of my cock (yeah he felt that) but could FEEL my cum spurting deeper into him.

Has anyone ever been told this before?????? I know i cum like a horse, but didnt think a person could FEEL that!

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My man and I dont really play around and we've been together for some time now so we don't use condoms any more. I can feel every pulse of cum deep inside me, but it might just be something that happens with big guys, since you are in pretty deep at some very sensitive nerve endings.

Regardless, it feels fucking amazing!

Reactions: Stratavos

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My man and I dont really play around and we've been together for some time now so we don't use condoms any more. I can feel every pulse of cum deep inside me, but it might just be something that happens with big guys, since you are in pretty deep at some very sensitive nerve endings.

Regardless, it feels fucking amazing!

AHhh. Trust me im looking forward to when i dont have to use condoms anymore... was just odd because he said it was great.. makes me wonder if im depriving some of my friends of end pleasure by having that damn tight rubber straggling my beast.

damn, now im hard -_-

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
AHhh. Trust me im looking forward to when i dont have to use condoms anymore... was just odd because he said it was great.. makes me wonder if im depriving some of my friends of end pleasure by having that damn tight rubber straggling my beast.

damn, now im hard -_-

Oh you are certainly depriving yourself AND yours friends some incredible sensations having to use rubbers, but lets face it, they are a necessary evil until you can get yourself up to a pretty high level of safety without them.

Hell I get hard just waiting for it to happen :)

One of the better perks of a relationship!

Reactions: Stratavos

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh you are certainly depriving yourself AND yours friends some incredible sensations having to use rubbers, but lets face it, they are a necessary evil until you can get yourself up to a pretty high level of safety without them.

Hell I get hard just waiting for it to happen :)

One of the better perks of a relationship!

I will admit.. that last thrust felt AMAZING Raw. and feeling my cum in him.. was.. like nothing else..

man. fucking dispering condoms.. all i have left is that damn tight ring around my base! XD

your lucky man.. you need to show more picks!

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So when are you coming down my way so we can have this accident occur again? :)

HAHAH dude, Im piss poor at the moment,, So less you got a first class ticket to were you are, its gunna be awail XD

though man,, i gotta say.. your one hot looking man.. wouldn't mind at all showing you how thick my dick gets and working it into your right looking rump >3

A

AM_092

Thanks for sharing! I'm usually the one getting fucked, and I've never experienced condoms breaking... I've only barebacked twice.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
Well when I bottomed I always barebacked and I always felt his warm rush of cum shooting inside me. I really did feel amazing. Loved every spurt of it

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The feeling of cum spurting deep inside is a definite added bonus to bottoming. It's a pat on the back for both the top and the bottom.

This pelon vato I used to mess with back in the day could shoot hard enough that I'd feel the pulse through the condom... no breakage, though. That was a hot experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The feeling of cum spurting deep inside is a definite added bonus to bottoming. It's a pat on the back for both the top and the bottom.

This pelon vato I used to mess with back in the day could shoot hard enough that I'd feel the pulse through the condom... no breakage, though. That was a hot experience.

How much do I love that you just used the term "pelon vato"...???

When can we be best friends yngjock??

Last edited by a moderator:

It is hot and, I have to say, I'm very happy for those who've gotten to experience it. It is amazing to be told someone can feel you sperm in them. I can't imagine how it must be when you're really in love with someone. Damn.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'd just like to point out how nice it is to see that no one is talking about this act in regards to a random encounter with complete strangers.

I think that, in theory, the idea of it can be ok provided everyone is tested and you are in a faithful, monogamy-based relationship in which both parties are trustworthy and have been in a lengthy relationship.

Having said that, it needs to be agreed upon by both members of the relationship.

I'd just like to point out how nice it is to see that no one is talking about this act in regards to a random encounter with complete strangers.

I think that, in theory, the idea of it can be ok provided everyone is tested and you are in a faithful, monogamy-based relationship in which both parties are trustworthy and have been in a lengthy relationship.

Having said that, it needs to be agreed upon by both members of the relationship.

You're not in the classroom now....... (or at least I hope you aren't:wink:).