Friends gf asked my gf how big i am...

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a friends house party yesterday and his gf of about 3 years asked my gf (in which I've been dating for 6 months now) about my member. I guess she wanted details mainly on size. Not sure if that means anything or if it's harmless. Just wondering what all your thoughts are.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Similar thing has happened to me. A girl asked my ex 'ís it true' that i was 'very thick' i think was the wording.

I didn't know this till months later but for the record that chick did come on hard at that party and I did get head from her....I think she just wanted to check if my ex was telling the truth...

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Similar thing has happened to me. A girl asked my ex 'ís it true' that i was 'very thick' i think was the wording.

I didn't know this till months later but for the record that chick did come on hard at that party and I did get head from her....I think she just wanted to check if my ex was telling the truth...
I just don't see why if we are all in relationships.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As in none of us are single.
Well I was single at the time but my ex was telling people at the party that I was pretty hung. I'm not sure why...maybe the girl asked her.

As for in a relationship yes I see what u mean...if your gf is telling other girls ur size then unless she wants a 3 way it's not much use. Maybe just bragging or the other girl is curious?

Reactions: zurichtom

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend has come home from Girl's Nights with some experiential stories but has never mentioned the girls gossiping/comparing their guy's sizes. Does make me curious if she has talked about me in that way though.

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Well I was single at the time but my ex was telling people at the party that I was pretty hung. I'm not sure why...maybe the girl asked her.

As for in a relationship yes I see what u mean...if your gf is telling other girls ur size then unless she wants a 3 way it's not much use. Maybe just bragging or the other girl is curious?
I can see that. Can curiosity be harmless/innocent in regards to that?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at a friends house party yesterday and his gf of about 3 years asked my gf (in which I've been dating for 6 months now) about my member. I guess she wanted details mainly on size. Not sure if that means anything or if it's harmless. Just wondering what all your thoughts are.
has happened to me but as well but It was some what indirect i.e asking about shoe size just poking around the bush

mediaman004

Experimental Member
Media
It absolutely happens all the time and I've concluded that women gossip about such intimate knowledge more than any guys I know. I had female friend who came straight to me and admitted that she'd heard details of my package and wondered if it was true. At a recent social event I found myself the object of a polite cat fight between two women and oddly their female friend came and whispered in my ear that her friends were in a tug of war over which one was going to end the night with me because "they've heard you've got a big dick."

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women talk like guys within their female circle, just because they look innocent doesn't mean they are. We as men would like to think of women as such, but nothing couldn't be further from the truth. I remember hearing through the grapevine that a girlfriend of years past referred to my member as a "Horse Dick". I was kinda shocked but proud as well. Nothing came of it in the form of extra attention except a few giggles I got from some her friends when I entered a room or something.

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I know girls talk about that kind of stuff but I think it's maybe because I know her and it doesn't seem like something she would do. Instead of just asking in general she was wanting to know how long/thick. I just don't see how that information would be of use to her.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'm going to have to disagree, this is not something that "happens all the time". I suppose if you're a swinger it can be common place but the women I know wouldn't be all too keen on some curious daff bitch asking about her guy's junk. If some woman ask me how big my boyfriend was I'd tell her, "why the fuck do you want to know?" or to the point, "fuck off." The women I know certainly don't sit around chatting about their man's penis size. They may hint that their guy is great in bed during a drunken girl's night out to one up their friends but that's as far as it goes. Asking for the intimate detail about someone's partner is fucking crass and rude. A ho like that better back her skank ass the fuck up as I'm far too jealous/possessive a girl to let that pretentious pig flag be waved in my face.

Think about it, how many of you guys sit around with your buddies and talk about your significant other on a sexual level? I highly doubt most men tell other men what their women have to offer sexually. I would never tell another woman my guy is hung. Why the fuck would I do something as stupid as that? I've learned from personal experience that there is an army of women out there with the conscience of a hungry wolf and the morals of crack strung out prostitute eager to jump into bed with any number of men who are already spoken for. Women who will pretend to be your best friend and then go behind your back and fuck your guy in your bed. Why would I then provide them with information that may encourage their reprehensible behavior?

To the OP, I'd really like to know how your girlfriend reacted?