Frotting

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
what do you call when you rub your cock back and forth in a guy's lubed buttcrack as he lies face-down (exactly like fucking, but without pentration)?
whatever you call it, I LOVE doing that. any guys with nice tight butts in NYC who might enjoy that, hit me back. Feels so hot/intimate since it's raw, but it's safe since there's no penetration.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does the OP not mean Docking? you know knob to knob and masterbating like one cock but theres two.

I thought frotting was rubbing dicks while clothed too like on a dance floor dancing close etc.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does the OP not mean Docking? you know knob to knob and masterbating like one cock but theres two.

I thought frotting was rubbing dicks while clothed too like on a dance floor dancing close etc.
I understood that to be Grinding. Whereas dry-humping would be dick to ass without cummign and usually through clothes.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what do you call when you rub your cock back and forth in a guy's lubed buttcrack as he lies face-down (exactly like fucking, but without pentration)?

When you rub your cock between another guy's closed thighs, that's called a Princeton Fuck.

Didn't Dean Cain go to Princeton? :eek:

It's probably called the same thing if you rub between the cheeks.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whatever you call it, I LOVE doing that. any guys with nice tight butts in NYC who might enjoy that, hit me back. Feels so hot/intimate since it's raw, but it's safe since there's no penetration.

I love having a partner do this to me.