Frustrated...it doesn't fit

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am getting really frustrated during sex because my entire penis doesn't fit into my girlfriend's vagina. About 2/3 of it goes in and that's it.

For me it's no where near as pleasurable as when I can sink the entire length.

Thoughts? ideas? sympathy?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JMeister said:
Thoughts?
You have a girlfriend, yet currently state you're "100% gay"... you may want to click on "User CP" on the grey bar at the top of the page to make some alterations to your profile settings. :smile:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If the penis don't fit, you MUST acquit.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I am a law geek. Seriously, though, whenever I have heard about a guy asking "am I hurting you?" I always secretly wondered if he was just engaging in some "wishful thinking" (I will ask her if I am hurting her and if she says "yes" then I can be assured that I am a well-hung sex machine). My suggestion for a solution to this problem, is obvious and elementary--don't put it all the way in. YES, I know you'd LIKE to put it all the way in, but it looks as though you're going to have to just accommodate your lady, or else you may not be putting it anywhere for a while. Holding back a little, I would think, would not be too much of a sacrifice, considering that sensitivity decreases along the length of the penis as you get closer to the body. Eh, but what do I know?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
You have a girlfriend, yet currently state you're "100% gay"... you may want to click on "User CP" on the grey bar at the top of the page to make some alterations to your profile settings. :smile:
You dont miss a trick!!:biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JMeister said:
I am getting really frustrated during sex because my entire penis doesn't fit into my girlfriend's vagina. About 2/3 of it goes in and that's it.

Thoughts? ideas? sympathy?

JMeister:

Sorry to hear of your frustration. If you are in a long-term relationship, you will probably be able to work this out given a bit of time.

I have been in relationships where we were sexually compatible. In my case, this helped to end each relationship. I stayed in some relationships longer than others but, for me, the sexual incompatibility was the death of the relationship. Does that sound shallow? **shrugs**

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alex Chambers said:
Seriously, though, whenever I have heard about a guy asking "am I hurting you?" I always secretly wondered if he was just engaging in some "wishful thinking" (I will ask her if I am hurting her and if she says "yes" then I can be assured that I am a well-hung sex machine).
Spoken like a true midget!

Yes, you've perceived the fraud underlying this whole site. It's all wishful thinking.

Hogwash. Take it from the real thing. After one has caused a few surprise (and doubtless inadvertent) shrieks of pain and alarm - and those do tend to ruin the mood, unless one is really into that sort of thing - one does start to take the problem of pain fairly seriously. Disbelieve it if you prefer, but it's still true.

Your "solution" isn't a solution, it's a tautology. And choice doesn't come into it. If it won't fit, it won't fit. A conscious choice of just how far to go is not the question here.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange... when I have penetrated tightness it has always felt like somebody walked up and squeezed my dick as hard as they could. I flipping HATE IT! Why don't you big guys actually talk about how "great" it feels to penetrate a hole that is too small (grab your finger as hard as you can and then try to pull the finger in and out of your grip, how long is it until your finger hurts?) All these stories of men ruthlessly penetrating tight women and not one mention of the crushed and bruised penis that is left afterwards. Granted the tightness is like an intense jelqing experience if you can penetrate, but my inner foreskin takes a beating. Anyone else?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JMeister said:

The obvious question is, how do you know?

This is not a snark attack. I believe you're right - at the time, it just seems wrong to not be physically able to go all the way. It's extremely frustrating. However I don't know where we actually get that certainty - that if only we could cram it in a measly few inches more, everything would be perfect. The effect is certainly very strong.

Of course nobody who hasn't experienced it for himself will know what the problem is.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh No, I am an everyday pumper, flippin' addicted to it. My foreskin was cut REAL CLOSE as a baby, I probably got removed somewhere near 30 percent of my total penile skin at birth (intense circumscision)! I was also overweight as a child and teenager. So the combined effect of being overweight and tightly circumcised really halted my penile growth. I also have like hypoglycemia and bad allergies that have always weakened my erections. I started jelqing and edging about 13 years ago to achieve my true potential and drag that penis back out of my body. I have a well endowed Grandpa, father, and who knows who else in my family, so I felt like PE was something I needed to do to get caught back up. Started pumping like five to six years ago, and have been steadily gaining girth until I am like I am now. My video is a little old, when I was like a little thinner (penis) and fatter (body) so I had that buried penis thing kinda going on again (only 7 inches showing 1 inch under the fat). Yeah, 7.5 girth is crazy rare and you are right to ask me if I pump. I have never gotten good erections so the pumping doesn't have anything to do with my spongy dick!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you know that you are missing out by not getting it all the way in?

I have been with women where my whole penis fit inside them and it's much more intense.

There was one girlfriend where not only could I get it all in but there was something about the way her ass was shaped that when we were doing it missionary style my balls would slap against her ass and make it even more intense.

BTW for me width has never created a problem for getting it in. I tihnk a few of the woman I have been with would have preferred less length and more width.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I couldn't get my whole cock inside my ex-girlfriend. I tried for almost 3 years. My prior GF had a pussy like an old cow. I'm sure I could pick 2 other hung guys from this forum and we could pull a triple vaginal on her...balls deep.

Pussies come in different sizes. They can stretch to accomodate girth but after a point you can only get so much length in.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
I couldn't get my whole cock inside my ex-girlfriend. I tried for almost 3 years. My prior GF had a pussy like an old cow. I'm sure I could pick 2 other hung guys from this forum and we could pull a triple vaginal on her...balls deep.

Pussies come in different sizes. They can stretch to accomodate girth but after a point you can only get so much length in.
Yes the lenght can be a problem You are so right :cool:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I know what it means. It was very frustrating to mee too, because my gf could not take all off me in her, and it was painful to her if i were too rough.

Now she got used to my size, but still a couple of inches are out....