Frustrated...it doesn't fit

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know what you can do about it. It is what it is. Two-thirds is about all that I have ever been able to get in. For some reason with her on top it feels like more is inserted.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spoken like a true midget!

Yes, you've perceived the fraud underlying this whole site. It's all wishful thinking.

Hogwash. Take it from the real thing. After one has caused a few surprise (and doubtless inadvertent) shrieks of pain and alarm - and those do tend to ruin the mood, unless one is really into that sort of thing - one does start to take the problem of pain fairly seriously. Disbelieve it if you prefer, but it's still true.

Your "solution" isn't a solution, it's a tautology. And choice doesn't come into it. If it won't fit, it won't fit. A conscious choice of just how far to go is not the question here.

I am hardly a midget. Your personal attack makes me wonder if I hit a nerve. . .

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno about other guys, but most of the sensitivity on my penis is around the head and the ridge on the undercarriage. I admit that I would prefer full penetration, but it doesn't make intercourse devastating if the girl is just unable to accomodate. Honestly, in my personal opinion, I derive more pleasure just knowing that I'm pleasuring my partner. If she's a new partner, I always start off slow until I know her (or my) limitations. But hey, different strokes for different folks, right?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am getting really frustrated during sex because my entire penis doesn't fit into my girlfriend's vagina. About 2/3 of it goes in and that's it.

For me it's no where near as pleasurable as when I can sink the entire length.

Thoughts? ideas? sympathy?

That must be very frustrating. What size is your cock?

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, it's really frustrating no be able to enter completely inside your girlfriend's body. It's the problem of all the well endowed men... :( I have frequently the same problem, but the worsest thing is the pain that manies of my girlfriends have suffered during our intercourses. Whit the time you and her will be used to this, she will suffer less pain, cause her vagina will adapt to your penis, and you will be able to penetrate her more - but however, if your size is too big, the problem willn't be totally solved.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah yes, as we can see from those pix you don't have posted.

Go away, we have enough frauds around here already.

What is your problem? I don't have to post pictures on here to know my own size. I posted this tongue-in-cheek comment (directed at no one in particular) and you made it kind of personal by attacking my size, when you don't know my size--and believe it or not, I am NOT obligated to shout it to the world or "prove" it to anyone--including you. That is my choice. I am NOT a fraud, as I have NEVER lied about my size. Not once. I don't have to--it is quite a respectable size (judging from what I can gather from the comments and posts of others on this site). If you want to expose a fraud, I suggest you try outing those on here who claim to have the 15", 16", or larger penises--my guess would be that those guys are more likely to be overstating their sizes than I am--pictures or not (with all due respect to anyone on here who actually does have a 15" penis or larger). In conclusion, I will not "go away", I am NOT a fraud, and please stop the personal attacks on me.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes, fortunately for me rarely, it just doesn't work, no matter how much lubrication and how slow you take it. If it's a casual relationship; you can just laugh it off. If you're serious and have been trying for a while, with all the advice you can get from this site, and still cannot get it all in, then you may simply have to give up as well in both your interests.