Fuck her in the pussy

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would've fired the guy, too. Whatever you do on your personal time is up to you, unless it reflects bad on the office.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
I have seen plenty of guys yelling swearing and making obscene gestures behind male reporters, too.

But, generally those kinds of heckling are not directed AT the male reporter… they are directed at the camera…. its just dipshits wanting their friends to see them on TV.

However… when its a woman reporter there is DEFINITELY a change in how these kinds of disphits behave… suddenly, instead of directing their childish idiocy at the camera… it is directed at the female reporter, and the remarks become far more sexually intimidating and disparaging.

It just demonstrates that the character flaws that result in public drunken acting out go hand in hand with the character flaw of misogyny.

Further proof that anyone who displays misogynistic behavior is, essentially, both stupid and immature.

Are you a feminist? What about Misandry, there're no consequences when a women states something about about a dick or penis in the media, so why is this bad? These guys are using that phase loosely and if you take it for it's literal meaning, then you should not be commenting on something you don't understand or know about, much like most of the comments here.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
Men have the tendency to become utter pigs when they're in a pack and drink is involved.

They deserve what is coming to them.

Oh so you included all men there in your comment, very open minded. Ok then I'll play along. Women have the tendency to become utter sluts when drinking is involved. They do it mainly just as an excuse to sleep around.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
I almost did NOT click this thread, simply because of the title. Then imagine to my surprise this thread was started by one of my favorite friends, LaFemme, so I wagered within myself, that it must have merit. Plus, she posted it in Women's Issues.

This is definitely a women's issue. I did not click the links. After reading several of the comments. I cannot make myself click the links. I'm seriously thinking it will make me wretch.

I've never heard this phrase used, or even discussed before. But it's rather disgusting. (especially to hear it come from another woman, as MattX, posted.)

We must do a better job teaching our young men (very early on) how to respect women. A gentleman would never use this language. And yes, I do understand, the world is full of men who have no desire to be a gentleman.. and THAT is such a shame.

How about teaching young women about how to respect men, do that as well and then it'll be equal. How many dick jokes you see around, in general and in the media, now everyone is acting like a bunch of cunts because there's a reference to a women's private parts in a sentence. It's just a statement but idiots like yourself are offended by it because you take it for it's literal meaning. Equality or stfu.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
Why are you demoralizing her? Is he a relative? The point of the matter is yes the idiots who partake in this stupid slur is meant to troll the reporters.

Its the idiots who say it, that don't realize and see the big picture. It's slut shaming and it's misogyny.

I would have wagered this to be true when a gamer rages. :rolleyes:

That lady looked appalled, and it's uncertain if that is her child. His delivery is a classic immature moron. Monkey see monkey do.

Edit^^ Dammit Tex you took my words outta my mouth.

Another male feminist.....so rare but they exist.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
There's a problem here for sure, people are making a way to big of a deal about this, the double standards are fucking unreal. To make it even we need more statements and jokes like this.

Wtf is wrong with you people who has a problem with this statement? Are you blind or just to slow or maybe you live in another world. First off, this statement is not meant to be taken literally, but clearly you idiots know better. Secondly, if there're anything to complain about, it's the men that should be complaining. How many dick jokes and references to dicks and penises you see in real life and the media? Women are openly saying shit like cut it off and no one thinks that's an issue, nobody's getting fired for that, it's just made into a joke.....well that's what this is, so deal with it.

Even in Hollywood there're movie where some guy gets his dick severed, but no one ever sees an issue there right? It's just a joke to most women especially and well deserved in their view, yet if you see anything similar happening to a women in film, it's an issue. The feminists are all over it....tell me when was the last time you saw a women get her pussy cut off or damaged in a comedy? Ok, so stfu then. Equality should mean just that and nothing more, so stop acting like a bunch of misandrist cunts. How ironic is that, the fucking spell check doesn't even know what misandrist is, fucking equality lol.

Chaod

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think what the guy did was asinine and the women has every right to take it as an insult. In my opinion its people wanting their 30 seconds of fame by photobombing news reports or pictures. You see it all the time to male and female reporters (this instance it went to far).

I was watching the Blue Jay game last night and as a male reporter was doing a side line report, a male idiot reaches down and makes hand gestures behind his head. One of the gestures was a jacking off motion. If I was his employer and he was in the public eye representing my company, I would seriously have to reevaluate his position in my company.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a problem here for sure, people are making a way to big of a deal about this, the double standards are fucking unreal. To make it even we need more statements and jokes like this.

Wtf is wrong with you people who has a problem with this statement? Are you blind or just to slow or maybe you live in another world. First off, this statement is not meant to be taken literally, but clearly you idiots know better. Secondly, if there're anything to complain about, it's the men that should be complaining. How many dick jokes and references to dicks and penises you see in real life and the media? Women are openly saying shit like cut it off and no one thinks that's an issue, nobody's getting fired for that, it's just made into a joke.....well that's what this is, so deal with it.

Even in Hollywood there're movie where some guy gets his dick severed, but no one ever sees an issue there right? It's just a joke to most women especially and well deserved in their view, yet if you see anything similar happening to a women in film, it's an issue. The feminists are all over it....tell me when was the last time you saw a women get her pussy cut off or damaged in a comedy? Ok, so stfu then. Equality should mean just that and nothing more, so stop acting like a bunch of misandrist cunts. How ironic is that, the fucking spell check doesn't even know what misandrist is, fucking equality lol.
For someone that just joined TODAY, you seem to have a lot to say about this thread. Just Sayin'

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Ok, so stfu then. Equality should mean just that and nothing more, so stop acting like a bunch of misandrist cunts. How ironic is that, the fucking spell check doesn't even know what misandrist is, fucking equality lol.

You don't understand equality. If women have fewer rights, earn less money, etc., then it's not about "shutting the fuck up" with a live-and-let-live attitude. Gender equality is about leveling the playing field. You seem to perceive this as an aggressive act, and you're responding with hostility.

Another male feminist.....so rare but they exist.
If you think that treating women like people is feminism then there is clearly an emotional issue going on here.

Last edited:

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Did someone make a joke about your dick? :( I feel bad for you, but I kinda wanna hear the joke.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
You don't understand equality. If women have fewer rights, earn less money, etc., then it's not about "shutting the fuck up" with a live-and-let-live attitude. Gender equality is about leveling the playing field. You seem to perceive this as an aggressive act, and you're responding with hostility.

If you think that treating women like people is feminism then there is clearly an emotional issue going on here.

What you just stated makes no sense, explain to me the few rights that women have? Maybe you're talking about some third world backward country, again another example of someone talking out of his ass.

Earning less money? The amount you earn these days is based mainly on how you negotiate for your salary. List me any company where all the men are paid more than all the women for certain position. That's non existent because you would not find it no where. You may be a man making a certain amount for his job, but you'll also see others with the same title making higher or lower than that same person, this includes both genders, there's no division there. If you think everyone gets paid the exact same salary for the exact same job titles, wake up.

Also you clearly didn't read my posts and are talking about equality, there's not equal about how the media portrays men and women. Men they don't give a shit about and women, even with a small incident gets a lot of attention because of the backward feminist mentality of people like you.