Fuck her in the pussy

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
Where is that violin emoticon when you need it?

Poor guy. Must be having a bad day.

Exactly what I'm saying, if anyone posts anything on men's rights, people take it as a joke. Whereas with the the feminist mentality of our socitey, any thing that seems to offend women is blown out of proportion, even a joke like what this topic is based on.

Kingkiro

Just Browsing
Media
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Yeah I comment around the web on issues of inequality, men or women. What's right is right though, and a joke like this should not cost someone their job for sure. Go to any college around the country and you'll see a lot of students and some faculty using this phrase. It's just something used by the younger generation, a phase that every generation goes through and it should not be taken so literal.

It's not that serious....

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah they said it's was too big, it made me sad since it's true. How am I going to fuck good now when it does not fit :(

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm sure women will say anything to avoid having sex with you :)

I posted my post about 3 in the morn and the new Coke~A~Cola Life, does not really ad Life when added with Rum..... ( Always read the fine print).

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you a feminist? What about Misandry, there're no consequences when a women states something about about a dick or penis in the media, so why is this bad? These guys are using that phase loosely and if you take it for it's literal meaning, then you should not be commenting on something you don't understand or know about, much like most of the comments here.

Um… you really haven't got a clue, do you?
You have no comprehension how Male sexual aggression FEELS to women, who largely are not large enough nor violent enough to defend themselves.

Women JOKING about a man's penis, may be humiliating… but no man finds that physically threatening nor intimidating.

But Men who are drunk, yelling "Fuck her in the pussy " is both a prelude and an exhortation to rape… which actually DOES happen far more frequently than women physically assaulting men.

So, sorry, your weak apologia for men by suggesting that women re just as guilty is disingenuous on its face.
Men- especially drunk men, ARE ongoing real threats to women's safety.

Women, no matter what they fucking SAY simply are not the same threat to men.

You yourself would absolutely react far differently to a barking Doberman than you would to a barking Pomeranian.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But Men who are drunk, yelling "Fuck her in the pussy " is both a prelude and an exhortation to rape… which actually DOES happen far more frequently than women physically assaulting men.

So, sorry, your weak apologia for men by suggesting that women re just as guilty is disingenuous on its face.
Men- especially drunk men, ARE ongoing real threats to women's safety.

No matter how much you would try to push this into reasoning, they would always find a way to dismiss it and avoid this angle. Quite frankly boggling that comprehension stops at some degree. Good luck if you succeed.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
reMgz0o.gif

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'm amazed that you're still complaining about this thread.
Wasn't complaining. It's just an oddity to me. It's the same people making the same arguments over and over with only slight (if any) variations making no head way in either direction and yet none of the participants are giving ground and keep coming back to restate what they have already said. It's amazing.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Wasn't complaining. It's just an oddity to me. It's the same people making the same arguments over and over with only slight (if any) variations making no head way in either direction and yet none of the participants are giving ground and keep coming back to restate what they have already said. It's amazing.
its-amazing1.jpg

Reactions: CurseOfCurves

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Not really sure where the Turning the Tables happened or what part of it was Awesome. I watched the video. She just asked him why, then told him he was being disrespectful. She didn't even tell him not to do it. In fact she just got them more screen time. :| that article is poorly titled and seems a bit click bait-ish

Just for the record, I'm not debating this is or isn't an issue. I'm just talking about the name of the page vs the video I watched.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You exhibit a fascinating level of misunderstanding abut the function of public discourse and argument.

Allow me to explain to you how argument works in human society.

Almost NO ONE, espousing any given perspective, ever has their mind changed during the course of any argument.
That is a given, but the notion that that fact renders argument futile is myopic. You make the sophomoric mistake of assuming that the point of countering someone's argument is to change that person's mind. Its not.

First of all, argument, when done properly, is Public… that is, it is generally presented in the form of a debate that others observe… without participating actively in the discussion.
Here on internet- they might be referred to as "lurkers" although, in truth, many do contribute when they feel they have something to contribute- but they MOSTLY just read what is being presented.

THIS group of people are the people whom Debate and Argument serves. If they do not feel strongly enough, one way or the other, to present an argument of their own, but read because the topic interests them, then they are the group whose opinions might be swayed by arguments that are well supported or well reasoned. This does not mean that their opinions will be changed as they follow the debate… but they can not walk away without the IDEAS and arguments they heard walking with them. As they go thru life post debate, they will have MORE experiences, perhaps see old or new information, relevant to the issue, in a subtly different light… colored by the vying reasoning they have heard.

And, in fact, this process of very gradual shifting or one's perspective or beliefs DOES occur to the people who are making the arguments in the heat of debate. They, too, will seldom change their minds over one clever rebuttal… rather, no matter how much they rail agasint a good argument in counter, they, too, can not walk away without having heard that argument… and they, too, over he course of months or years, may find the core appeal of a good argument become less deniable with subsequent experience and, ultimately come to a different conclusion than that which they defended in the original debate. It might take dozens of debates, from multiple sources, over decade, even… to effect this change- but it DOES occur.

Over time, people WILL have their opinions change, or evolve, one way or the other… without even realizing any one moment in which they specifically changed their minds. But it ALWAYS is because they heard, at some or several points in their past, compelling arguments they eventually could not deny.

This is why, for example, the public attitude toward Gay rights has undergone such a drastic and fundamental about face over the past decade. From a culture where most supported laws discriminating against gay relationships… to a culture where most people believe the exact opposite.

No one changed their minds because of a single thread. But then, NO ONE ever would have changed their minds had no one bothered to argue the point.

The Argument, in and of itself, IS the means by which ideas are changed. And there is no other way to effect any change in culture, at all.